Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Film 'El Inca' - Pulled From Theaters By Court Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Film 'El Inca' - Pulled From Theaters By Court Order

As BoxingScene.com reported last month, the motion picture "El Inca," premiered in Venezuela on November 25. The movie details the tragic story of two division world champion Edwin Valero, who was viewed as a potential superstar and he was being groomed by Top Rank and Teiken for a pay-per-view fight with Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

here's the trailer, looks good. i want to see this. such a tragic story. I think if he was alive he would have got his dream fight with pacquiao. That fight eventually went to Brandon Rios.

Comment

Edwin Valero was one bad MF in and out of the ring. So bad he was a POS wife beater.

Comment

I don't speak Spanish but I really wanted to check that out. Trailer looked good. With such a crazy story it seems like it'd take a fool to make a crappy story outta it.

Comment

Looks better than some of the recent crappy boxing films in the United States

Comment

Will this still be available for other countries or is it completely pulled?

Comment

Woman beater and killer, **** him.

Comment

Looks better than those cheesy fictional boxing movies from Hollywood. Valero was a scumbag but his life story would must see TV.

Comment

Valero is overrated he KOed 27 so what....

Comment

This movie could probably be used as a message to the stupid women that stay with their men despite getting the **** kicked out of them and killed

Comment

Working...
                    X