Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Pacquiao still had the better career but as far as Pacquiao-Marquez, Marquez has the only definitive win
    Last edited by hrt3333; 12-27-2016, 07:44 AM.

Comment

..and we all seen what Marquez had done after that WIN, not much...whereas Pacman made about 200 million $ and won a couple more titles.

Marquez had a whole lot of pimples on his chest, reminded me of my gym days with the heavies .

I congratulate him on the win, no doubt about that, but his behaviour after is one of "i got lucky" and let's keep it that way...

Comment

Great KO by Marquez, but he wasn't robbed three times against Pac. He was robbed only once.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Floyd had injections right before the fight and a non-disclosure for the results. Why would he have a non-disclosure? Those injections were after the final tests and aside from any injection at all being illegal, there's nothing he couldve injected that would be legal. He failed the drug test and got his ass kicked ANYWAY. So suck my nuts, dickface
          non disclosure yet you know about it? lol are you the testing tube?? how about the piss cup? damn sure are the usada president...at this point talk to someone who cares.

Comment

Marquez did his homework

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              non disclosure yet you know about it? lol are you the testing tube?? how about the piss cup? damn sure are the usada president...at this point talk to someone who cares.
              Look it up you stupid ass. You should care that fraud pedcheater jr swindled his fans and possibly never won a single fight fairly. You stupid ass

Comment

took marquez 4 tries what rustico torrecampo did in one. rustico didn't need to get robbed to have motivation. hes just a naturally great fighter

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  ..and we all seen what Marquez had done after that WIN, not much...whereas Pacman made about 200 million $ and won a couple more titles.

Marquez had a whole lot of pimples on his chest, reminded me of my gym days with the heavies .

I congratulate him on the win, no doubt about that, but his behaviour after is one of "i got lucky" and let's keep it that way...
                  What's that about steroid acne? Let those salty tears flow little man.

http://s831.photobucket.com/user/Hab...r%201.jpg.html

Comment

Talk about rubbing it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      Look it up you stupid ass. You should care that fraud pedcheater jr swindled his fans and possibly never won a single fight fairly. You stupid ass
                      nondisclosure but you think thomas houser knows lol...i know it's not spelled houser, but he's not important enough for me to go learn his name...NONDISCLOSURE says it all

Comment

Working...
                      X