Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
    Yes, he did KO Pac after he beat the hell out of Marquez. Nobody even talks about that KO anymore like how Manny schooled Bradley. Juan trying to stay relevant by talking about Canelo and and his life saving win against Pacman, that's sad, both are currently world champion and he's just a bum watching legends fight.
    Urgh.... why do these people exist...

You realise that it's now his job to talk about Canelo? He doesn't care about relevancy and isn't using any of this to stay relevant. Marquez is now the 'expert' analyst for Golpe e Golpe. So he is like the Mexican version of Max Kellerman or Roy Jones and is paid to talk about all this ****. That's his job now.

So if you think Jones Jr, Marquez, Malignaggi etc are all trying to stay relevant when they talk about fighters they are paid to watch and analyse, then you're a special kind of daft ****.

Comment

Its been a great week on boxing scene, to hear Pac fans and Kitty Kovalev fans cry so much, I just smile while I read the comments, and giggle at you guys. Its almost like its Christmas......

Comment

Lol he definitely struck lightning with that KO, you'd think that's all he had done in his career as its all he talks about.

If he was that sure he won the first 3 fights, then why wouldn't he do a 5th and get paid top dollar?

Reality is he was getting battered and about to get stopped, and Pacman got wreckless and Parquez hit him with a peach, and fair play to him.

Comment

LOL, He left Pac for dead and talked **** to him after giving him that work. Pac is lucky to have worn a mouthpiece. Marquez actually dominated pac, jmm won two matches by outboxing pac, and when they said this fight would be the final match in this series, He ended it emphatically. Marquez was a better boxer than Pac and it time to recognize this fact...why turn down a drug test if youre clean? Why do you need cut-off dates if youre clean? NO KO's WHEN PAC WAS TESTED, HMMM.
          This is what KARMA looks like if JMM was dirty, you didnt catch him (sounds like a pac reasoning). You guys are not fans of his, youre sadists, Pac doesnt need to be thrown into the lions den again....he damn near got killed, and you guys want him to get back in the ring at 40! So jmm can kill him, shame on you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            LOL, He left Pac for dead and talked **** to him after giving him that work. Pac is lucky to have worn a mouthpiece. Marquez actually dominated pac, jmm won two matches by outboxing pac, and when they said this fight would be the final match in this series, He ended it emphatically. Marquez was a better boxer than Pac and it time to recognize this fact...why turn down a drug test if youre clean? Why do you need cut-off dates if youre clean? NO KO's WHEN PAC WAS TESTED, HMMM.
            This is what KARMA looks like if JMM was dirty, you didnt catch him (sounds like a pac reasoning). You guys are not fans of his, youre sadists, Pac doesnt need to be thrown into the lions den again....he damn near got killed, and you guys want him to get back in the ring at 40! So jmm can kill him, shame on you guys.
            In slow motivation n you can see the shock wave from that punch. PAC's spinal column nearly came out of his back. PAC face planted, and both Freddy & Arum thought he was dead. I thought the same and took a knee and prayed. I wonder if PAC spoke to God at that moment?

Maybe it was a blister on PAC's toe that caused PAC to rush into an atomic JMM bomb? In slow motion(which PAC fans like) it looks even worse.

Comment

It's funny to hear people talk about that fight. Some say "Oh, that was a lucky punch..." What about the first blast to Manny's head in the 2nd? I do think Marquez won the 3rd fight too, but there's NO DOUBT about the 4th! Hang 'em up champ, it can only go down from here!

Comment

A few things happened that we should never forget.

1. JMM knocked PAC down in the 3rd with a right hand and then damn near killed him with right hand in the 6th.

2. Jim Lampley cried harder than Jinkee Pacquioa did after Pac got knocked out!!

3.JMM closed the chapter!

Comment

So that should be most of pac fights then

Comment

Marquez is incredibly Petty. Cried for 3 rematches after the first and then Wont even grant 1, to the guy who gave him 3 lmao. Petty

Comment

Marquez is the man, incredible KO I never thought would happen and luckily Pacquiao was OK

Comment

Working...
                      X