Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Applies The Pressure on Chavez Jr. To Accept or Walk Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a fair offer for Chavez jr. He should take it and he could give Canelo a good fight and maybe not get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Jr at 165 on the scales?... I don't know if he would be alive at that weight.
      Flashback to Chavez Jr weigh in pictures

Comment

Who would of thought thus bums biggest paydays would have come from tr (had he taken the ggg offer) and gb.

Comment

Lol against ggg he was offered 12 million dollars guaranteed and he passed. What a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            No doubt Khan is better than Chavez Jr skill wise but at least Chavez Jr has a good chin compared to KhanGlass Inc. Most people predicted that even if Khan started off well against Canelo, once Canelo touches Khan's chin, its over in a flash.

but this is not a fight that I would be interested in especially as a PPV fight.
            If they're serious about making the fight, they should make Chavez JR. around idk Feb or Mar (non-PPV), BJS in May and then the big one in Sept, Canelo-GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Lol against ggg he was offered 12 million dollars guaranteed and he passed. What a ****ing idiot.
              lol on what planet can GGG or K2 offer anyone 12 million for a fight? Any fighter worth that would make GGG an offer, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                Making someone mandatory doesn't give someone bargaining power. The split is 75-25 in favour of the champion.
                Bro what are you talking about? Reading is fundamental. No one is talking about negotiations between Canelo and Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  If they're serious about making the fight, they should make Chavez JR. around idk Feb or Mar (non-PPV), BJS in May and then the big one in Sept, Canelo-GGG.
                  Yup, it would have made more sense. Call it a return fight from his hand injury or whatever ..... but I think they want to keep Canelo on the PPV path and have suckers pay for that.

Last edited by ADP02; 12-24-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna laugh hard if Chavez rejects this offer just to get beat by a handpicked chump in his next fight for way less money

which is a very plausible scenario

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Yup, it would have made more sense. Call it a return fight from his hand injury or whatever ..... but I think they want to keep Canelo on the PPV path and have suckers pay for that.

Yeah you're right, a lot of suckers will pay for Canelo vs JR.

Comment

Working...
                      X