No announcement yet.

Who ranks high? Erik Morales or Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Marquez beat Barrera to...He also beat Casamayor,Salido,Rocky Juarez and Juan Diaz....Who all did Morales beat exactly?
    pac beat marquez 3 times. fact.

Comment

Two great fighters, tough call. I lean towards JMM but won't argue Morales with anyone.

Comment

Unlike JMM, Morales didnt need roids to become the Hulk to beat Pacquaio

Comment

Marquez cleared out the 135 division completely and had solid wins up to 147. Morales beat the better fighters 122-126 but took a lot of losses toward the end of his career. I'm a fan of both...but i take marquez. You have to take their careers as a whole, not just prime for prime.

Comment

Ranking the 3 great Mexican warriors Morales, MAB, and JMM is pretty debatable and seems to always get mixed opinions.

I'm gonna say Morales but honestly I just like him the most. A case can be made for all 3.

Comment

Marquez for me
              But it's biased
              Not just for the pac ko
              That man is one of the greatest fighters I have ever seen

Comment

48ers go with Morales of course. That ko was too much for them so they forever hate on Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  pac beat marquez 3 times. fact.
                  Marquez won the war

Fact

Comment

Easily Marquez.

If Morales won the Barrera trilogy it would be a different story.

Still wish they would have fought at their peaks, it would have been sick!

Comment

Originally posted by RedCyclone View Post
                      I think Morales is a controversial pick but I have to pick him because he beat thee prime version of Manny Pacquiao that is just one win obviously JMM has many good wins but Marquez didn't beat the same version that Morales beat.
                      Its a tough choice but Morales gets my vote, he's the true essence of a Mexican boxer.
                      That win was disputed and Pacquiao was hampered by a cut caused from a head butt. I don't give Morales real credit for that win.

Comment

Working...
                      X