No announcement yet.

Who ranks high? Erik Morales or Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ranks high? Erik Morales or Juan Manuel Marquez

I assume Marquez would be more fresh in people's minds due to the Pacquiao knockout.
    Erik Morales
    55.56%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    44.44%

The poll is expired.

morales.

who has Marquez beat other than Pacquiao that Morales beat better since he did it in Pac's prime without roids.

Comment

I would morales take PAC out of JMM resume and it crap

Comment

oh man this is a hard one to decide, my two all time favourite fighters. I think im going to give morales the edge, just. Ended up with a few losses but he was an absolute monster in his prime. Dont get fighters like them two coming around often

Comment

I voted Morales but there is a case for both

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            morales.

who has Marquez beat other than Pacquiao that Morales beat better since he did it in Pac's prime without roids.
            Marquez beat Barrera to...He also beat Casamayor,Salido,Rocky Juarez and Juan Diaz....Who all did Morales beat exactly?
            Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-21-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

marquez because he beat Pac-roid 4 times.

Comment

I think Morales is a controversial pick but I have to pick him because he beat thee prime version of Manny Pacquiao that is just one win obviously JMM has many good wins but Marquez didn't beat the same version that Morales beat.
                Its a tough choice but Morales gets my vote, he's the true essence of a Mexican boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  Marquez beat Barrera to...He also beat Casamayor,Salido,Rocky Juarez and Juan Diaz....Who all did Morales beat exactly?

Junior Jones who KOed Barrera.

Also Barrera.

LMAO @ rocky juarez and juan diaz.

Comment

what about morales or floyd? gotta go with morales. beat prime fighters like barrera and pac. floyd's got his past prime fighters, gift decisions, and a lot of b and c level guys but no quality.

Comment

Working...
                    X