Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker's First Defense Options - Hughie Fury, Jarrell Miller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
    Jarrell Miller it is then,Parker doesn't want Fury Problems.
    I think Miller is more dangerous than Hughie so i think Hughie gets the shot. But at the end of the day both are not ready for sutch a fight yet and need more time against better opposition. I dont think Parker is getting better though, i saw no improvement sinse his fight against Takam. In Tyson Fury i saw improvements eatch time he stepped into the ring. But Parker is not getting better, believe that!
    Last edited by Tobi.G; 12-21-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      I think Miller is more dangerous than Hughie so i think Hughie gets the shot.
      agreed.

If hughie has a good chin then he would have a good chance, however he's too green, although they are both similar ages, JP has far more experience with very tough fights.

I would take Parker to stop hughie mid to late on, once he get's inside on fury i think he hurts him and fury doesn't have the power to keep him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Give the guy a break, ffs. I'm looking forward to Parker vs Someone you'll have to look up on Boxrec.
        Parker would one up Deontay with either one of these guys, but I think they are just name dropping. He'll fight a Duhaupus or Arreola in NZ and hang on to his title as long as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Parker would one up Deontay with either one of these guys, but I think they are just name dropping. He'll fight a Duhaupus or Arreola in NZ and hang on to his title as long as he can.
          No he won't. He's making his U.S debut in March...

Comment

A man who constantly trains and spar's with the best heavyweight on the planet can't be a bad thing can it?

Hughie will prove he's got more than enough tools to beat any champ or contender.

Remember the nay-sayers saying Tyson didn't have a chance against Klitschko?????

Lightning will strike twice....trust me.Skills pay bills remember that folks.Rule 101 is don't ever judge a book by its cover motherphucka's

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Neither of these is a bad fight. Miller looks out of shape, but he also has that body type. He's also been extremely vocal about all the current HWs, so it's interesting to see if he can put his money where his mouth is.

Hughie is coming off a crap showing and having a ton of backne. A loss here may derail his train.

I'd watch either match.
              Hughie with all his health issues & a few stretches of inactivity still has 20 fights with 92 rounds of experience. He is only 22. He is still filling out & should gain a little more power as he matures. Peter Fury started him out fighting trialhorses who were known for going rounds surviving. The last 2 years he has wins over Guinn, Arias, Rudenko & Kassi. Yes he has the bad cut & struggled a bit with Kassi but he was still winning when they stopped it. All those 4 guys are known for durability. Rudenko ko'd Mollo & lost a close & questionable decision to Lucas Browne. Fury may not have a top 20 win yet but those 92 rounds are good experience & he is getting good training camps in with Team Fury. Fury has time on his side... A loss or 2 won't be the end of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Credit to Parker if he takes on Arreola or Duhaupas as I won't have to look them up. The dude Wilder's fighting, I'd never heard of. Now I know he's Poland's #2. Woo.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  How is Haye ranked number 1? Which fights of his did I miss that got him into that position?! I obviously missed something.
                  It's amazing how you fly through the rankings when you can draw a decent crowd and money.

Comment

I think Miller is better but both would be good opponents. As with a lot of title shots I think it might come down to which of them has the lowest asking price.

Comment

Parker vs Miller fight will be great in US

Comment

Working...
                      X