Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: If Ward Retires - Everyone Will Realize He is a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Not even sure how you get that to be pricing himself out. No demands have been made. With that logic is Trip pricing himself out of the Alvarez fight?
    I'm responding to your preemptive excuses

Further, the split is in the contract, but if neither promoter puts up serious money, maybe it's not worth it for either fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Idk there ****face...I don't pretend I'm the expert and have seen the contract.
      I get it, you don't know much of anything, so why are you responding to me, **** for brains?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        I'm responding to your preemptive excuses
        You're sounding uninformed and a tad bit ignorant. These guys are prize fighters. You don't fight for less than your worth just because the promoters aren't willing to put up enough money. That's why I said BOTH fighters.

You didn't answer my question btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I get it, you don't know much of anything, so why are you responding to me, **** for brains?
          You don't know anything either. Basically you formed a jaded opinion and then proclaimed it to be truth because no one could disprove your opinion. You don't know the contract language. You don't know what money demands Ward has made if any...yet you have a fully formed opinion based on NOTHING.

Comment

• Sad, but he's right if he doesn't take the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              You don't know anything either. Basically you formed a jaded opinion and then proclaimed it to be truth because no one could disprove your opinion. You don't know the contract language. You don't know what money demands Ward has made if any...yet you have a fully formed opinion based on NOTHING.
              And HERE is the perfect answer, thank you.
              I'll add...

(HERO) So if not money, I'm asking you what this guy is talking about when he says now he's the A side, things are gonna be different or he threatens to retire
              You asked me the question ****swipe...so I answered that I DON'T KNOW. I said I don't pretend to play Mr high up, unlike yourself. You're an anus eater...go stuff your face back between GayLoveKin and serGAY's cheeks sweetboy, taste their breakfast.

Comment

• Ward needs the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Kovalev is beginning to sound like a sore loser. I know you think you win, I get it. But all this belly aching over it is kinda weak. Get him in the ring and beat him for real. Stop the whining.
                  That's what he's trying to do. It's Ward that appears to be wanting to avoid the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
                    Go on and retire. You're a boring fighter and a boring personality and most people don't even take your victory over Kovalev that seriously anyway.

nah, everyone took it seriously alright

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheeko12 View Post
                      I was a ward fan intill he started acting like he had a dominant performance. He needs to acknowledge that he was in a hard fight
                      It was by far his hardest 12 rounds ever... He showed a lot of resilience and adapted ( which Kovalev wasn't able to do) ... Kovalev showed major flaws in the second half of the fight and Ward took advantage of them... It wasn't nice but it was efficient...Kudos to him! ... Oh and never really been a Ward fan here...

Plz let him enjoy the moment and decide IF, WHEN and WHERE a rematch will/would take place... That's a Champ prerogative...

Comment

Working...
                      X