Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 tweets = twitter WAR lmao

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Listen kid, it's not a war when you get your arse handed to you.

Btw are you afghan, kurd or something?
      I was born here, my mom is from Iraq and my dad is from Nigeria

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        I dunno where here is but I thought you'd be middle eastern with a name like Algani. Although from your pics you dont look like you're nigerian.

Comment

I dunno where here is but I thought you'd be middle eastern with a name like Algani. Although from your pics you dont look like you're nigerian.
          ik lol, my dad is dark skin but my mom is white skin so I look white I guess but I took the uni brow from my dad lol

Comment

You ever been to Nigeria?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              You ever been to Nigeria?
              nope, never ever left the country barley even the left the state

Comment

Damn, that twitter war made the Battle of the Somme look like a family day picnic in the gardens of Buckingham Palace.

You're an absolute warrior, m8. Pure savage.

Comment

The PPV options have been out of hand for the last several years and I do think it adversely impacts boxing. Boxing goes to the well too often and perhaps the business folks are making a bit more money using PPV but the fans are getting screwed to a certain extent. I realize that it is not out life and brains being put at risk, but at the same time... without the fans they would be doing it for peanuts. The million dollar contracts, fights, sponsorship, etc. simply do not exist without fans. That is part of the gig and the athletes can lament all they want about getting paid properly, but at some point we aren't going to pay. Cotto has been fun. Kirkland has been fun. This appears to be squeezing blood from a turnip.

Comment

ik lol, my dad is dark skin but my mom is white skin so I look white I guess but I took the uni brow from my dad lol
                    nigerians are black...you just look plain arab/kurd/central asian lol

are you lying to us kid?

Comment

nigerians are black...you just look plain arab/kurd/central asian lol

are you lying to us kid?
                      we got a white englishboy pretending to be a american black man from the hood.

An Asian american pretending to be a black man

so an Arab pretending to be half black would complete the set

Comment

Working...
                      X