Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Got In A Twitter War With Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just rereadin this, no offence to OP cause he seems like a nice guy and enthusiastic boxing fan but this has got to be up there for thread fail of the year imo. Dont know if you expected everyone to congratulate you for your tweets or what lol

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      how was this a Twitter war??? you need to take my damn classes..look at the and Doug Fisher..now that was a war
      lol i dont suppose youve got a link to that? WOuldnt mind giving that a read

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        lol i dont suppose youve got a link to that? WOuldnt mind giving that a read
        you posted in the thread......http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729643

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          Is there someone going to war with doug fisher on twitter somewhere in that thread? Or is it just a bunch of circus clowns arguing back and forth over his scorecard?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            my is arab tho she orginates from Iraq
            so your father is black?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              so your father is black?
              yes half black, his mom is algerian also a country in Africa but there light skin
              And my mom isn't fully arab her mom is persian, so I guess I'm 25% Nigerian, 25% Algerian, 25% Arab, and 25% Persian

Comment

I was born in Detroit lol
                Sorry to hear that

Comment

yes half black, his mom is algerian also a country in Africa but there light skin
                  And my mom isn't fully arab her mom is persian, so I guess I'm 25% Nigerian, 25% Algerian, 25% Arab, and 25% Persian
                  so your dad is half black, half arab, mum is persian/arab...thats some mix man but cool. I can get behind that. You're a fellow brother.

Comment

so you think Kirkland/Cotto is going to be a chess match with lots of clinching lol, it's going to be both looking to knock each other out
                    No, its just a garbage fight with a has been and a never was. You can see better scraps every week on Telemundo.

Comment

Working...
                    X