Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Any fuckery yet?

Anybody buying votes?

People playing Deebo to get on the list?

Alts being exposed in the voting process?

Rage quitting over claims of black supremacy?
    That will happen when Red Foxx wins. He spends so much time ****ign with GGG fans that they'll inevitably whine about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      if hes most improved how ****ing bad must he have been in the previous years?!?!
      Oh you don't want to know. Larry's settled into a role around here that's half joking and half what he used to be,

Comment

• This list disgusts me

Merry Xmas though

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          He should've known that those 3 posters in particular undermine the list.

Just because posters nominated crap, sh^t and piss to be on the list doesn't mean a mod has to follow those orders. Instead of lou cipher, shoulda put bojangles. Instead of bigdramashow, how about BrometheusBob? And instead of Jubei how MotorcityCobra?

For the record, I don't care about not being on the list, i'm biased as hell. I have my favorites so I don't belong there and i'm not complaining about who's on there because "I want to be there" lol. Some guys there have their favorites and are very biased just like me and even worse than me too.
          if you remove his anti-GGG threads the dude has only posted like twice this year lol

Comment

• we can't let a biased ward fanboy win, vote for loaded wraps and make BS great again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Any fuckery yet?

Anybody buying votes?

Nope nope and nope....

not so far....

maybe some are using PMs

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                I think this went from Nominations to Voting too quick. I would have nominated Sadiqkingofko. Guy has been around since April this year and has been very active in NSB. The majority of his 2722 posts are in this forum, with over 200 threads. Disappointing that all you arseholes nominated your buddies.
                I think his "I got in a Twitter war with Dan Rafael" thread should automatically disqualify him lol......

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  Name some posters that should be on the list and I'll get the poll going.
                  Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  bojangles, sicko, Doctor Tenma and IronDan get my votes. Don't always agree with them but they keep it 100% boxing and don't get involved in pathetic daily fangirl wars on here.

I'm probably forgetting a couple of others solid posters, but there aren't many.

Edit: yngwie is another good poster, he gets a vote from me in addition to the other 4 I mentioned

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  Big Javi........Redd Foxx

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  come on man, i know im bad but im better than kigali surely...
                  Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                  He's quite fragile when it comes to that topic.

Who I'm I kidding, he's fragile when it comes to every topic.

Gotta loves his commitment though.
                  Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Answer honestly, do you think you should get it?

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I'll have to give it some thought.

Kinda wish I could go through my activity history to see which posts I've green K'd.
                  Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Big Javi, Dan Cov, Red Foxx, Ray Corso

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Any fuckery yet?

Anybody buying votes?

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  He should've known that those 3 posters in particular undermine the list.

Just because posters nominated crap, sh^t and piss to be on the list doesn't mean a mod has to follow those orders. Instead of lou cipher, shoulda put bojangles. Instead of bigdramashow, how about BrometheusBob? And instead of Jubei how MotorcityCobra?

For the record, I don't care about not being on the list, i'm biased as hell. I have my favorites so I don't belong there and i'm not complaining about who's on there because "I want to be there" lol. Some guys there have their favorites and are very biased just like me and even worse than me too.
                  Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  That will happen when Red Foxx wins. He spends so much time ****ign with GGG fans that they'll inevitably whine about it.
                  Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Nope nope and nope....

not so far....

maybe some are using PMs

there are thread makers,
                  then there are thread posters,

then there are ppv thread makers
                  then there are regular tv thread makers.

loaded wraps is a ppv thread maker as oppose to someone like _Maxi who is really a regular tv thread maker.

same thing in the lounge... B.utler is like PBC spike tv thread maker level poster compared to someone like beercules who is clearly a HBO ppv poster....

red foxx is more of a thread poster than thread maker...nothing wrong with that....

its like if you're a great post up player, you post up...

if you are a great 3 pt shooter/jump shooter/catch and shoot poster, you ray allen it mike d antoni it...

some posters are just better at posting than thread making...

some are a pick and TROLL posters like daggum, spoon,kigali kinte, you pick and TROLL.....

some are splendiferous (like me) and versatile and are both thread makers and thread posters, and can pick and TROLL, like terrence crawford being able to switch hit in the pro game...

you have to know your lane...
                  you have to stay in your lane....

but,

if you want to move up in weight, if you want to become a ppv thread maker,

this is the place to be.

NSB aint gonna arumstein you.....

i must say that posters like motorcity cobra, freedom, therealpugilist should have been nominated instead of van jones errrr i mean pocho vista errrr i mean chollo vista.....

posters who put in the work day in day out deserve to be nominated.

some posters are just old and are curmudgeonly filled with vast sums of knowledge and cvnty energy....

some posters are just born in the 90s... just straight up young, dumb, full of......

such is the life in NSB...

such is the life in the lounge...

such is the life in The Scene.

Comment

• Redd Foxx hands down. He can talk anything from technical boxing talk, boxing business, fighter resumes, history, training tips and can even troll with the best of them. The ultimate boxing junkie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                      This list disgusts me

Merry Xmas though
                      Me too but the guy winning I'd have voted for anyway. How in fücks name does Jubei have any place on that list, I demanded my inclusion Jubei's hall of shame sig and he's spent the entire year denying me the privilege, it's outrageous.

Don't get me started with Lou Cipher I guess every list needs a dead beat we had Daggum last year so it's only right I guess. You'd have thought Jubei would have sufficed though.

Comment

Working...
                      X