Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB 2016 poster of the year (semi-finals) team -MEGA-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is between wraps and javi to me, but i'll go with my fellow chino fan #WarWraps

Comment

• I think this went from Nominations to Voting too quick. I would have nominated Sadiqkingofko. Guy has been around since April this year and has been very active in NSB. The majority of his 2722 posts are in this forum, with over 200 threads. Disappointing that all you arseholes nominated your buddies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
        I think this went from Nominations to Voting too quick. I would have nominated Sadiqkingofko. Guy has been around since April this year and has been very active in NSB. The majority of his 2722 posts are in this forum, with over 200 threads. Disappointing that all you arseholes nominated your buddies.
        He's a good poster, apart from those rankings

Comment

• I'll vote for MotorCity Cobra. I disagree with him on a lot but he's very active on the site and posts news before they break, much like Hougigo was years back.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Name some posters that should be on the list and I'll get the poll going.
            15 for Fox
            15 for wraps

make another poll with just those two on it and see who wins

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              15 for Fox
              15 for wraps

make another poll with just those two on it and see who wins
              What's the rush

there's only been 50 votes

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                What's the rush

there's only been 50 votes
                Ill be surprised honestly if anyone else catches up to them

this is like floyd vs pac right now

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Ill be surprised honestly if anyone else catches up to them

this is like floyd vs pac right now
                  Well in the super slow motion May vs Pac fight stream I'm watching, the fight hasn't ended yet. Don't ruin the ending for me! Pac is gonna score a KO any moment now!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Well in the super slow motion May vs Pac fight stream I'm watching, the fight hasn't ended yet. Don't ruin the ending for me! Pac is gonna score a KO any moment now!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      loaded wraps is a dreadful poster, very limited boxing knowledge. Red foxx is decent overall but makes me laugh how people are making out hes agenda free, as bias and agenda driven as anybody on here.
                      Red Foxxx is very biased and agenda driven probably the worst of the bunch on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X