Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB 2016 poster of the year (semi-finals) team -MEGA-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The myriad of quality posters on this board are why I keep coming back. Trolls borderline ruin this place, but being able to talk my favorite sport with so many good guys makes this place the best boxing site on the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      i dont care, i voted for jubei myself lol. Know i'd be on the list for worst poster of the year most likely.Just dont know why everyones getting their knickers in a twist
      Don't worry about that. Maxi is FAR AND AWAY the very worst poster this board has to offer.

Comment

• Any fuckery yet?

Anybody buying votes?

People playing Deebo to get on the list?

Alts being exposed in the voting process?

Rage quitting over claims of black supremacy?

Comment

• I'm holding out hope that Bigjavi pulls a John Molina and suddenly pops into the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            And we forgot IronDanHamza
            Thanks for the mention brother but I'm just an old tired shot fighter now

The glory days of my 2012 win are behind me

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              lol this is unfair to MEGA, he didn't come up with the candidates from his own mind. They circle jerked each other into the poll the good ol ********ic way.
              He should've known that those 3 posters in particular undermine the list.

Just because posters nominated crap, sh^t and piss to be on the list doesn't mean a mod has to follow those orders. Instead of lou cipher, shoulda put bojangles. Instead of bigdramashow, how about BrometheusBob? And instead of Jubei how MotorcityCobra?

For the record, I don't care about not being on the list, i'm biased as hell. I have my favorites so I don't belong there and i'm not complaining about who's on there because "I want to be there" lol. Some guys there have their favorites and are very biased just like me and even worse than me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                how in the world was Daggum overlooked?

Dude is hilarious and easily the best poster on the site.
                lol i did nominate him although i nominated like 10 posters haah, yeah he is without a doubt one of the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Some of those names d]on't even belong in the list. And Larry had a very good year over all. I'd call him most improved.
                  if hes most improved how ****ing bad must he have been in the previous years?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Dude I think you're a better poster than most on here but seems like you joined a boxing site so you could spend 99% of your time in the lounge where boxing isn't discussed, then when people vote on who the best NSB poster is you want to look down on everyone who doesn't agree with you even though you voted for someone based upon their posts on police brutality which has nothing to do with boxing and wasn't even in NSB.

Maybe 100% of the site disagree with your vote because of reasons other than 'hurt feelings'?
                    I realized that after I voted that it is for NSB. I do view NSB a lot though but the thing is when I open a thread, I usually see an opinion posted by another poster that I would have posted so instead posting the same thing over again I give green k to that poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      yeah, and so you should be banned for that.
                      Kovalev is racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X