NSB 2016 poster of the year (semi-finals) team -MEGA-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Foxx and **** you if you disagree!

Comment

Redd Foxx, that guy knows his boxing. Good dude too.

Comment

Jubei....Lou Cipher....

Just add bigdramashow and the rest and that's like the Legion of Doom right there.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          But jubei is yeezuz christ thats absolutely terrible

Jubei got caught being a hypocrite fanboy

I forgot whos sig has it
          Mine

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Well, that's certainly a poll fitting for how terrible 2016 has been.
          Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Jubei....Lou Cipher....

Just add bigdramashow and the rest and that's like the Legion of Doom right there.

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          This is a **** list. We might need Freedom to run his prelims so we get an actual list of respected posters. I abstain from voting.
          We already ran prelims, vote or don't vote at this point. Up to you.

Comment

Javi, the Loony, with zero votes. at Semi voting for Larry, when we all know he should have voted for bigdrama, who is he fooling? I see Chollo only has one vote, I guess you are not popular when you tackle the tough issues, people's feelings get hurt. They love Larry's antics though because it reminds them of the stereotypes that are assigned to Blacks except that Larry is an involved father.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Would I be even able to get it... again?

Man how pissed off other posters will be if I get it again

THE SALT IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Your life revolves around what you think other peoples perception of you is on a boxing forum, pretty sad If you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Jubei....Lou Cipher....

The king of the racist clan member is here durp, you're probably one of the worst posters about who has zero credibility.

Comment

I nominate Eastcoast, who often posts a lot of news first and is an overall good guy.
                  And Chrismart, who's the most level headed poster on this site. He also posts a lot of good stuff.

Comment

Underneath all the alts and troll there are some good posters on here.
                    Off the top of my head...Loaded Wraps, Bojangles, PBP, Beercules, Eff Pandas, Sparked26, Tom Cruise, yngwie, Jozef, Derranged, Neezche, Red Foxx, Big Dunn, Hougigo, Sugar adam ali, NewEngland, Techliam, DreamUSA.
                    Plus lots of guys i've missed out as i can't quite recall without having a think, but who i enjoy engaging with and reading their posts.

2016 has seen a hell of a lot of alts and trolls, but there is still a lot of good boxing talk going on if you ignore all the crazy stuff.

EDITED: As i missed out some guys who are good posters who add a lot to the site. Man, there's a lot of regular posters..it's hard to keep up at times just going off memory

Shout out to the guys in the video trading block also, Dj.Ice, Fruit, Steelsmith, Websketchers ect.
                    Last edited by Chrismart; 12-20-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I would vote for New England

Comment

Working...
                      X