No announcement yet.

NSB 2016 poster of the year (semi-finals) team -MEGA-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Underneath all the alts and troll there are some good posters on here.
    Off the top of my head...Loaded Wraps, Bojangles, PBP, Beercules, Eff Pandas, Sparked26, Tom Cruise, yngwie, Jozef, Derranged, Neezche, Hougigo, Sugar adam ali, NewEngland, Techliam, DreamUSA.
    Plus lots of guys i've missed out as i can't quite recall without having a think, but who i enjoy engaging with and reading their posts.

2016 has seen a hell of a lot of alts and trolls, but there is still a lot of good boxing talk going on if you ignore all the crazy stuff.

We're overwhelmed, but we still find our moments.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
      The king of the racist clan member is here durp, you're probably one of the worst posters about who has zero credibility.
      I have zero cred, your cred is in the negatives, Red Cyclone.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Javi, the Loony, with zero votes. at Semi voting for Larry, when we all know he should have voted for bigdrama, who is he fooling? I see Chollo only has one vote, I guess you are not popular when you tackle the tough issues, people's feelings get hurt. They love Larry's antics though because it reminds them of the stereotypes that are assigned to Blacks except that Larry is an involved father.
        Dude I think you're a better poster than most on here but seems like you joined a boxing site so you could spend 99% of your time in the lounge where boxing isn't discussed, then when people vote on who the best NSB poster is you want to look down on everyone who doesn't agree with you even though you voted for someone based upon their posts on police brutality which has nothing to do with boxing and wasn't even in NSB.

Maybe 100% of the site disagree with your vote because of reasons other than 'hurt feelings'?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I don't brown nose on here to fit a trend I am 100% unbiased I just call a spade a spade unlike you with your rose tinted glasses and racist based agenda.

We all know what you're about.

Comment

I don't brown nose on here to fit a trend I am 100% unbiased I just call a spade a spade unlike you with your rose tinted glasses and racist based agenda.

Lmfao @ you unbiased. Right.

Sure

Nobody cares, why are you even quoting me? Is this some type of e-battle?

Just vote and move along, you're defending two of the worst NSB posters on here and calling your self unbiased. Funny how perspective works, you really see yourself as unbiased

Comment

You definitely do call certain posters spades. You just do it in a passive aggressive way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                You definitely do call certain posters spades. You just do it in a passive aggressive way.
                He says he doesn't like fitting in trends, but the most popular boxers here that win every poll are GGG and Gonzalez. My current favorite fighters Ward and Canelo are actually hated. But implies i'm trying to fit in some kind of trend lol.

He's that Red Cyclone guy, always been crazy.

Comment

How the **** did we get this list lol? Some very good names on there to choose from, but some of those options, what the actual ****. As has been pointed out there are some damn good posters on this site, but apparently they get drowned out by the nonsensical trolls or one hit wonders, sad. How an IronDan, John Locke, PBP, Big Dunn, among many others, are'nt on this list over some of these choices is beyond comprehension. Hopefully out of the handful of good options, one of them wins.

Comment

unfortunately that upsets a lot of people on this site, when people say it as it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      hes a damn good poster, his name should be up there on that poll ^

Comment

Working...
                      X