• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    there are thread makers,
    then there are thread posters,

then there are ppv thread makers
    then there are regular tv thread makers.

loaded wraps is a ppv thread maker as oppose to someone like _Maxi who is really a regular tv thread maker.

same thing in the lounge... B.utler is like PBC spike tv thread maker level poster compared to someone like beercules who is clearly a HBO ppv poster....

red foxx is more of a thread poster than thread maker...nothing wrong with that....

its like if you're a great post up player, you post up...

if you are a great 3 pt shooter/jump shooter/catch and shoot poster, you ray allen it mike d antoni it...

some posters are just better at posting than thread making...

some are a pick and TROLL posters like daggum, spoon,kigali kinte, you pick and TROLL.....

some are splendiferous (like me) and versatile and are both thread makers and thread posters, and can pick and TROLL, like terrence crawford being able to switch hit in the pro game...

you have to know your lane...
    you have to stay in your lane....

but,

if you want to move up in weight, if you want to become a ppv thread maker,

this is the place to be.

NSB aint gonna arumstein you.....

i must say that posters like motorcity cobra, freedom, therealpugilist should have been nominated instead of van jones errrr i mean pocho vista errrr i mean chollo vista.....

posters who put in the work day in day out deserve to be nominated.

some posters are just old and are curmudgeonly filled with vast sums of knowledge and cvnty energy....

some posters are just born in the 90s... just straight up young, dumb, full of......

such is the life in NSB...

such is the life in the lounge...

such is the life in The Scene.

So you feel Jewish Reptile should have been included in the ten ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      other good posters off the top of my head- red cyclone, jubei, head shots, kafkod, anthonydavid 11, sterling archer, mlac, daggum. sorry for those ive forgotten
      Thanks for the endorsement mate!

I would have given you my vote for that - yeah, I am shallow enough, lol, - except that I had to go with LoadedWraps for a heartfelt and extremely well written celebration/reconciliation post he made in the lead up to Kovalev vs Ward, amongst other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        NO!

Jewish Reptile should be chained to a rock in the ruins of Jimmy Saville's cottage at Rannoch Moor and left there, alone, to be sexually molested by Saville's ghost for rest of eternity.

.................................................. ................................
        Last edited by kafkod; 12-22-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          NO!

Jewish Reptile should be chained to a rock in the ruins of Jimmy Saville's cottage at Rannoch Moor and left there, alone, to be sexually molested by Saville's ghost for rest of eternity.

.................................................. ................................

Reserve green k for you!

Comment

I would have given you my vote for that - yeah, I am shallow enough, lol, - except that I had to go with LoadedWraps for a heartfelt and extremely well written celebration/reconciliation post he made in the lead up to Kovalev vs Ward, amongst other things.
            ha no worries, wasnt expectng a vote for it, just a list of a few posters whos posts i enjoy reading, who came to mind first

Comment

NO!

Rannoch Moor is an expanse of around 50 square miles of boggy moorland to the east of Loch Rannoch in Scotland. Where can I find the exact location of the cottage ? I'm due a vacation and some down time.

Comment

Don't lie, you're just desperate to see the clear number one Red Foxx unrightfully usurped so you're tactically voting, truth be known you'd have voted for Jubei wouldn't you I often wonder are you guys the same person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  sigh...
                  smdh....

"YALL" already own the entire entertainment industry in america... as well as the banking industry..."YALL" wanna own the NSB poster of the year and top 10 nominations as well??? what, circle jerking and awarding yourselves emmys, oscars, and revenge reverse affirmative actioning your people to jobs left and right in those same industries is not enough????

sigh...
                  smdh....

when is it gonna ever be enough for you people?

leave some for the goys....

starting @ 3:28 mark.

take heed of those words....

Comment

• How in the hell is that sensitive little Susan chollo vagina on that list?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X