No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Bob you got McGregor as the winner in the results list.
    My fault

The good news is that this doesn't impact the rankings at all. I enter the result into that table manually and separately from the score update.

I'll fix that right now.

Comment

• 2-1 this weekend. **** Chocolab*tch-o, ruined my 0 for the weekend. All I wanted was a close decision, motherfcker had go block punches with his face tryna be like Gatti.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        2-1 this weekend. **** Chocolab*tch-o, ruined my 0 for the weekend. All I wanted was a close decision, motherfcker had go block punches with his face tryna be like Gatti.
        At least you didn't pick wide.

Comment

• yo bob you gotta update the scores

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            yo bob you gotta update the scores
            I will probably update the scores tonight, when I get back home.

Comment

• ok ok ok ok ok !

Comment

• Golovkin KO 5-8
                Last edited by eco1; 09-12-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I will probably update the scores tonight, when I get back home.
                  Would be great to get an updated leaderboard before Saturday's fight.

I'm open to offering my services to help with the calculations so we could get these updates out quicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
                    Would be great to get an updated leaderboard before Saturday's fight.

I'm open to offering my services to help with the calculations so we could get these updates out quicker.
                    Man I'm slippin. Alright I got an interview in a few hours and I can do it after then.

But hey actually, I think you mentioned you were an excel wizard right? I may PM you for some advice later. I feel like if I knew more about Excel what I do each week could be done way quicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Man I'm slippin. Alright I got an interview in a few hours and I can do it after then.

But hey actually, I think you mentioned you were an excel wizard right? I may PM you for some advice later. I feel like if I knew more about Excel what I do each week could be done way quicker.
                      Yeah. It should take less than 30 minutes to calculate the leaderboard with excel.

Comment

Working...
                      X