Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigdramashow will get his points for Loma-Sosa. I figured no reason to take my game manager duties outside the scope of my threads. If someone was to get banned in one of my threads or somehow egregiously disrupt the game for other players or something, that might be different.

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    Is there going to be a pick em for Burns Indongo?
    Nah, I'm going to put one up tonight for Porter-Berto tho.

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Bob's drunk. Game over!
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-10-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Bob said he found a error and would need a couple days so that he could check all the multipliers before updating the board. He's doing a lot work here and not asking anything for it so be sure to throw him some reps and tell him 'thanks'.
      Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Guys, guys. The reason why the board hasn't been updated is because it takes a lot of time to go through all the picks and tally up everything. Not just for this weeks pick, but he's going through previous picks to make sure everything is accurate, since there has been complaints from players, claiming that their scores are wrong. Very time consuming for 1 guy to handle.

That, and he's been getting trashed.
      Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      damn, is bob alive?
      I appreciate the support guys lol. Yeah I just wanted to see if I could catch any errors in how I handled picks in previous fights that would have caused multipliers to be off for more than just the two people who pointed out mistakes to me. If anyone suspects that their multipliers remaining is off, it'd be helpful for me to know.

I just got back home tonight so here comes some pick rummaging and dranking
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-10-2017, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Bobfather lol

Comment

• Pick 'Em #11 - Shawn Porter vs Andre Berto
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...6#post17582156

1.5X bonus multiplier on Andre Berto.

#12 will be Anthony Joshua - Wladimir Klitschko
          #13 will be Saul Alvarez - Chavez Jr
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-10-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            bigdramashow will get his points for Loma-Sosa. I figured no reason to take my game manager duties outside the scope of my threads. If someone was to get banned in one of my threads or somehow egregiously disrupt the game for other players or something, that might be different.

Nah, I'm going to put one up tonight for Porter-Berto tho.

nice one man, thanks. i do enjoy the pick em.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I appreciate the support guys lol. Yeah I just wanted to see if I could catch any errors in how I handled picks in previous fights that would have caused multipliers to be off for more than just the two people who pointed out mistakes to me. If anyone suspects that their multipliers remaining is off, it'd be helpful for me to know.

I just got back home tonight so here comes some pick rummaging and dranking
              my mp seem fine

good t ohave you back

Comment

• Leaderboard has been updated.

After looking into it, I found that the recent errors in the leaderboard have been the result of manual mistakes on my part and not on the part of any of the scripts I use. Go figure.

You should still bug me if you feel your multipliers to be in error.

Comment

• You can find Lomachenko-Sosa scores below:
                  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I base the scores on a local copy of the thread and poll, which I screencap/download at the time the 1st bell rings. If you believe your score to be incorrect, let me know.

95% picked Lomachenko.

Comment

• Briedis would of kept me ontop but it's all good I was a round off from the Sosa stoppage I'll keep that 2x till the end of the year.

Comment

• My suggestions for fights after the Alvarez Vs Chavez fight, which are worthy of a pick em thread.

2017-05-06 Joseph Parker Vs Hughie Fury - Heavyweight title fight, even fight.
                      2017-05-20 Terence Crawford Vs Felix Diaz - Decent fight, Diaz with wins against Vazquez, Granados and a close fight with Peterson
                      2017-05-20 Ryota Murata Vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam - Gold-medaillist Murata in his first test against veteran N'Dam N'Jikam, who recently scored a vicious knockout against Blanco
                      2017-05-27 Kell Brook Vs Errol Spence Jr. - established WW champion against the rising star Spence
                      2017-06-17 Andere Ward Vs Sergey Kovalev

I know 2 fights in one week amounts to much more work, but I would like to see more fights in here, which are more difficult to predict. Keep up the good work, Bob.

Comment

Working...
                      X