Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have been 4th and A.K would be second if that Briesdis match counted.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Leaderboard has been updated.

After looking into it, I found that the recent errors in the leaderboard have been the result of manual mistakes on my part and not on the part of any of the scripts I use. Go figure.

You should still bug me if you feel your multipliers to be in error.
      Ok man, I been working through my previous picks and I'm thinking I been shortchanged here...

Somehow I'm recorded at 120pts on the leaderboard from 6 correct picks (prior to Porter - Berto which should net me another 30).

My 6 correct picks were:

Breidis DEC close (25)
      GGG KO late (20)
      Lemieux KO mid (25)
      Thurman DEC close (30)
      Lomachenko KO late (25)
      Linares DEC wide (30)

All at x1. So I'm thinking I should be on 155 not 120 (prior to Porter Berto) Could you check that out for me, or have I made same kinda glaringly obvious mistake? Cheers bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Ok man, I been working through my previous picks and I'm thinking I been shortchanged here...

Somehow I'm recorded at 120pts on the leaderboard from 6 correct picks (prior to Porter - Berto which should net me another 30).

My 6 correct picks were:

Breidis DEC close (25)
        GGG KO late (20)
        Lemieux KO mid (25)
        Thurman DEC close (30)
        Lomachenko KO late (25)
        Linares DEC wide (30)

All at x1. So I'm thinking I should be on 155 not 120 (prior to Porter Berto) Could you check that out for me, or have I made same kinda glaringly obvious mistake? Cheers bud.
        Someone said the Breidis fight didn't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Someone said the Breidis fight didn't count.
          Mmmm. Could be that, but my scores still don't tally, and I'm down as 6 picks not 5. Maybe there's one I forgot but I don't think so. I'll see what BroBob has to say.

Comment

• Updated scores are almost ready. Have to sift through my messages as there were some people who requested pick changes.

Also, I've given up on trying to merge rows together when I know a user has made a name change. If you've changed your name during the course of the game, it's on you to determine if you have multiple rows and to request that I merge them together.

I'm gonna go ahead and make the AJ-Klitschko thread now.

After the above two items, I will respond to users who have asked me to clarify their scores/multipliers.

Comment

• NSB Pick 'em #12 - Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko, April 29

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=743758

Comment

• Did I get my point for the Porter fight? All of a sudden RedFoxx is ahead of me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post

My 6 correct picks were:

Breidis DEC close (25)
                  GGG KO late (20)
                  Lemieux KO mid (25)
                  Thurman DEC close (30)
                  Lomachenko KO late (25)
                  Linares DEC wide (30)

Briedis doesn't count. That would make your score 130.

I have no record of a pick for you for Thurman-Garcia, but you forgot to include Alvarez by Close Decision over Bute (worth 20). That is 10 less than Thurman by Close Decision, which explains why I have 120 rather than 130.

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  Your a scholar m8 ...thanks , one thing i dont understand is i have clicked on a few of these fight polls and got the winner and yet i am not on the list of posters ....how do i know if iv'e been added to it fox ?
                  Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  They might have been fight polls created by other users or by Javi. The contest polls will have "Pick'Em" in the title and will be created by our resident brogrammer, BrometheusBob.
                  That's the only conclusion I can reach too. Porter-Berto is the first entry I have for you plunger.

Comment

• New leaderboard is up.

Scores for Porter-Berto can be found here:
                    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Did I get my point for the Porter fight? All of a sudden RedFoxx is ahead of me?
                      Lol! Man you just keep hanging around!

Comment

Working...
                      X