Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Canelo, Golden Boy are Offering Crumbs To My Son!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Jr wants more money he shoukd have joined Goldenboy instead of waiting until he was desperate for cash begging Oscar for a job. Kscar is very generous he should give Jr 1.5 with no back end.

Comment

Its time to rename saul, "lowball", since thats what he does to any potential opponent. Not sure why he thinks he should get the overwhelming majority of the money when its been proven that without the biggest names of the last 15 years across the ring from him, he is not a big seller. He needs these guys as much as they need him but he acts like he can crack 1 million buys with anyone.

Comment

beating Chavez Jr does nothing to enhance Canelo's legacy or reputation ..they simply see a "name" that they think has drawing power due to who his father is, so this is simply a circus act type of fight..in that case Chavez Sr is right, his son deserves to get paid big money. they need Chavez name to market it as a "Mexican mega fight".

Comment

Chavez Jr. Is getting KTFO. Sr. Wants to ensure his son gets paid well for his scalp

Comment

Chavez fat ass better eat those crumbs. He isn't worth much these days.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
              No idea why fighters refuse to fight Canelo, he isnt unbeatable. Take the 5-6 mil and beat him, why is it always a ****ing problem?
              ggg has a contract he hasn't signed... What is his problem?

Comment

Here we go....

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Chavez Jr vs Martinez did better numbers than what canelos last 2 ppvs did and he did those numbers on a night that Canelo was fighting on free cable. Either way, this fight is a sideshow event and a further delay to avoid ggg.
                  That was how long ago? And plus canelos has kept winning and Chavez has lost since by ko of all things... Lame post. 5 mil is more than enough just like the 10 mil is more than enough for ggg. These fighters scared to sign sucking Canelo truth!

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    Chavez Jr is lucky to be getting an offer in the first place.
                    It was reported Chavez was offered $5million?

If that was "guaranteed" hat is a very generous offer imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      ggg has a contract he hasn't signed... What is his problem?
                      Go ask him, how do i know? If i was GGG, i would have taken the 10 mil and knocked Canelo out cold. I dont know what the problem is. To regular people like us, 5 mil, 10 mil is crazy money but these boxers dont want it. No clue why

Comment

Working...
                      X