Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: He Was Fading, I Was Coming On, Pushed Me Out of Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins always has an excuse and to be honest it looked like he quit again.

Hopkins is a great fighter but he does this time and time again, looks for a way out.

Comment

Love Bhop but he has a excuse everytime he loses, never pushed you hit your a$$ you tried to lean back on ropes help absorb and went through

Comment

Great fighter, and as Allen, Calzaghe, Jones and Dawson will tell you, lousy sportsman. But who says you have to win and lose with class hey?

Comment

Never liked Hopkins as a person and never liked his fighting style but I've always respected him, with that being said I lost some of that respect when he quit against Dawson and last night when he took all the credit away from the young man Joe Smith, the whole world saw that the man knocked you out of the ring with punches and you still won't give him credit, nothing is wrong with him losing to a guy like this at the age of 52, he shouldn't be fighting in he first place but when you lose then you give your opponent credit.

Comment

I thought he beat calzaghe tbh

Comment

Keep on runnin, all the way out the ring. Haha, finally got that b1tch

Comment

Hopkins what a shame, you just couldn't leave well enough alone. You went the distance against the most lethal LHW in the world but just had to climb back into the ring to get stopped for the first time by this guy.

Comment

Give BH a rematch. Don't want hius last fight controversial. BH made no excuses against kovalkev

Comment

Bernard "The Executioner " Hopkins vs Roy Jones Jr.....that is the fight I wanna see.....and Hopkins is still a Legend on my book

Comment

Hopkins did well... At 51 year??? I give him credit for his output.

Comment

Working...
                      X