Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Blasts Bernard Hopkins Right Out of The Ring, TKO Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not cool, that dude could've caught him from falling but he said f**k it my camera is more important....

Comment

anthony joshua is ducking ducking ducking ducking hopkins.

Comment

I congratulate Bernard Hopkins on having such a hell of a career and for being one hell of a fighter. For him to stay as active as he was into his early 50s and was able to compete against opponents who were more than two decades his junior was a great achievement all in of itself. However, father time is undefeated and inevitably it caught up with the 51 year old tonight. However, the man is yet a living icon and legend and one who should make the sport of boxing very proud.

Comment

HAHAHA. Bernie got KTFO! I respect his achievements as a fighter, but he sounded like a little b*tch with all that I got pushed BS.

It was a "White Boy" too Bernie.

Comment

The irony is that..if he was knocked down inside the ring... He'd probably have gotten up. He might've have a chance to come back in the fight as there was still 4 rounds left.

but he flew out of the ring. He went out the BHop way unfortunately. Special boxer, legend... ended in a memorable way.

Comment

Old man Hopkins tempted father time one too many times it turns out. Bad way to go out, that's why I wanted to see him fight a complete bum but Hopkins had too much pride for that.

Comment

The knockout was a combination of Smith landing some shots and Hopkins losing his balance

Comment

sad to see it ends this way...

Comment

Bummed out honestly but father time stays undefeated.

Comment

For the first time ever, Hopkins really, really looked like an old man. No body definition, his movements were slow, his punches were silly looking and had no snap. This was a knockout loss in the making.

Comment

Working...
                      X