Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Jacobs Deal Done - March 18 at MSG, HBO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Jacobs has the physical tools speed power athleticism height reach advantage.I got Jacobs stopping GGG those belts will stay in NYC March 18

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      After GGG destroys Jacobs, I don't want to hear that racists on here say he has a padded record anymore. Jacobs is clearly as good of an opponent as you can get and maybe even better than Canelo and probably a bigger puncher than Canelo.
      Better than Canelo

Comment

this is a mismatch, Golovkin wins easily

Comment

bet you anyhting GGG wont charge him like he did brook. he will ***** out like he did with lemmy.

Comment

I am rooting for Jacobs just like I was rooting for Ward.

Actually, more than for Ward because HBO Boxing has really been on Golovkin hard. He loses and the hype that has been put behind him is destroyed.

Comment

clearly GGG is ducking Charlo......

Comment

dont use wade or lemule as a measuring stick to see how jacobs does. Wade and lemule both suck garbage.

Comment

I favor GGG but Jacobs is dangerous: power, speed, size and athleticism. Danny's chin is suspect which will probably be the X-factor. Definitely not a mismatch. I will buy the PPV, hope the undercard isn't complete trash but I'm skeptical. Glad to see this fight is happening.

Comment

Dang, they are cashing GGG out already?

I said a year ago that Danny Jacobs will knock GGG spark out cold, GGG has never faced a taller fighter with power and speed like him.

Peter Chocolate as well with his power and speed.

This is a great fight, unification finally.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                      I am rooting for Jacobs just like I was rooting for Ward.

Actually, more than for Ward because HBO Boxing has really been on Golovkin hard. He loses and the hype that has been put behind him is destroyed.
                      So only non black boxers are the ones who get hyped? you must be pro black smh from youtube.

Terence Crawford gets more hype from HBO than both those guys and he is black but you dont want him to lose now do you? please man dont be a race bias fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X