Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Criticizes Kovalev Promoter for Baiting Him About Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight doesn't even deserve a rematch. it was pretty boring and kov showed he was much better, but now he has to waste years chasing ward instead of chasing other fighters.

Comment

Kkkovalev the dirty russian monkey was scared of wards infighting thats why he held and hugged ward 60 times.....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        Kkkovalev the dirty russian monkey was scared of wards infighting thats why he held and hugged ward 60 times.....

Comment

Andre Ward is too sensitive.

Comment

Kathy a horrible promoter. You really want to see the rematch and maybe pay $60 again after her saying kovalev won easy 10/2 in a boring fight where all ward did was hold and it was a robbery. Instead of saying she thought her fighter won and second half heated up to war in the trenches make it sound good get people who didn't see it exited for rematch no clue she has.

Comment

I won 100 bucks off a bet that Ward would win but i saw Kovalev win by 8 rounds to 4, maybe 7 to 5. I see to many people disagreing on who won which, in my opinion, is more than enough to justify a rematch. Ward was being booed when he was declared the winner, i think the rematch must happen. If Kovalev is so one dimensional as he showed, Ward has nothing to fear. But that idea that Kova had him figured out is nonsense. if that was true he would have won the last rounds, unless that he means that now he knows he needs better conditioning and to throw 100 punches per round.

Comment

Krueger definitely knows how it felt in the trenches. Per Krueger:

"By the 5th round, it felt like my tires were deflated and I was running on sheer willpower"

- Sergey Kovalev

Translation: Wards body punches hurt like schit and it zapped my energy/power
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-16-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Krueger definitely knows how it felt in the trenches. Per Krueger:

"By the 5th round, it felt like my tires were deflated and I was running on sheer willpower"

- Sergey Kovalev

Translation: Wards body punches hurt like schit and it zapped my energy/powere

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Ward already realized that even his biggest fanboys now admit that Ward lost the fight and got a gift. Now he is trying to get find a way out of it because he knows he will be booed and will not get another gift, will probably get beat up even more. What a disgusting loser Ward is.

what a butthurt little pacstain you are

Comment

#GetOffTheGasKathy

Comment

Working...
                      X