Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Criticizes Kovalev Promoter for Baiting Him About Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    ward will fight kovalev any time any place. just give him what he deserves. 5 million last time ok but he won so this time make it ten. this guy is pulling in 160k ppvs. you have to pay him.
    I have to agree. This megastar (insomnia beater) deserves to be paid. He proved everything and he deserves to go straight into HOF and back commenting on HBO - Kellerman doesn't get punched too often does he? I don't actually blame this SOG who takes money from well known illuminaty After that beating he doesn't really want it anymore. He's got his gift desision, next time he may not be that lucky and it may not go to judges. Even if he manages to crook them once again.
    If it wasn't for signed contract he would definately keep boxing but now its not that clear for him. Retirement my ass

Comment

Ward is quick to respond must be really bothering this whole situation with a most thinking he lost the fight

Comment

HBO PPV, not going to go so well. This is worse than trying to get someone to order the Pac vs May again.

Comment

160,000 is appalling. The rematch doesn't make much sense financially if the pay demands are too high. Shame because I'd like to see it again.

Comment

ward will fight kovalev any time any place. just give him what he deserves. 5 million last time ok but he won so this time make it ten. this guy is pulling in 160k ppvs. you have to pay him.
            Shut up with your sarcastic ass.

Anyway, if Ward doesn't rematch Kovalev, it will be the biggest b*tch move I've seen in awhile. All this retirement talk and demands make him look bad atm.

Comment

Ward won the title by 1 point in a questionable decision with 3 Yank judges and a 74 yr ref with a bad back. No matter what he says about "the trenches" Ward was the guy whose face was battered and the guy who was wearing sunglasses at midnight.
              Hopefully Andre's just hyping the fight and not trying to price himself out of a rematch.

Comment

Ward already realized that even his biggest fanboys now admit that Ward lost the fight and got a gift. Now he is trying to get find a way out of it because he knows he will be booed and will not get another gift, will probably get beat up even more. What a disgusting loser Ward is.

Comment

Comment

Ward is turning into Tim Bradley 2.0...think the man is super talented but just like Canelo he needs to learn to stfu especially in these kinds of public opinion situations. Just take your win and honor the rematch or not but all this talking now is so out of character for him.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      Ward is quick to respond must be really bothering this whole situation with a most thinking he lost the fight
                      He has been posting his titles and other stuff on Instagram lately

Comment

Working...
                      X