Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Criticizes Kovalev Promoter for Baiting Him About Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    I like the fact that every writer who's put up something on this site always spells out that the fight was filled with excessive clinching, fouling and wrestling. The only ones who think otherwise are Ward fans. Go figure.
    It was you are right!clinches mostly started by kov

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      It was you are right!clinches mostly started by kov
      Wrong, it was all Ward. The times Kov got him in a headlock were the times Ward dipped below the waist and went in to clinch. These are facts. The direction you're coming from is a delusional one.

But hey, you're a Ward fan. You're a nutter. Just like Ward is.

Comment

Great Point

[QUOTE=Bronx2245;17282622]If the first fight only did 160,000 PPVs, why put the rematch on HBO PPV?[/QUOT

You made an excellent point. Who wants to pull extra money out of their pockets to see excessive clinching and holding. Both fighters are to be blamed for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE RUSSIAN COWARD HOLDING 55 TIMES...... DONT CRY TOO MUCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB5PAn0wwUw&t=2s

Comment

I'm a fan of Ward and I'm good with the decision either way, but he's pissing me off with the rematch debate. He signed an agreement to a rematch and I want to see it. I don't care if it's close, if he loses, if he wins or if he gets knocked out. He has an obligation. I'm not sure how everyone else thinks, because I don't feel like reading a 100+ comments, but I'm sure all Kov fans feel this way and at least half of us Ward fans should feel the same way too.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE RUSSIAN COWARD HOLDING 55 TIMES...... DONT CRY TOO MUCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB5PAn0wwUw&t=2s
              They both held, we already knew that The part that makes you look like an idiot is where said he's scared.

Comment

Who else but Kovalev makes more $ents$ Ward knows deep down he lost that fight.

Comment

Are we just going to sit here and PRETEND that coWard won the fight ????
                  So many sleazy mfers in here wow smh

Comment

Well you owe a rematch and won't follow through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                      I never understood how Americans went against may and ward..there is s common denominator here...
                      The fight was fought in the US and the crowd cheered for Ward's every move. So unless the crowd was made up of illegal aliens and visitors from other countries, I'd say some Americans like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X