Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Criticizes Kovalev Promoter for Baiting Him About Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    i just sent you the video of kkkovalev the coward holding ward 55 times...... So how did you miss the 48 clinches and hugs by the russian coward?
    Because I scored without bias.

Comment

Ward is soft

He got marked up and lost fair and square and he is running from the rematch.

Ward doesnt want that work

Comment

Originally posted by eddiehearn View Post
        because i scored without bias.
        so the 55 hugs i sent you on video are biased because they go against your agenda? Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          so the 55 hugs i sent you on video are biased because they go against your agenda? Nice!
          You need to learn the difference between defending clinches and instigating clinches, I mean what more can I say to you?
          I watch a lot of MMA I know more about this than you that is abundantly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
            You need to learn the difference between defending clinches and instigating clinches, I mean what more can I say to you?
            I watch a lot of MMA I know more about this than you that is abundantly obvious.
            That guy is so incredibly ******ed. All you have to do is look up all their previous fights and you see who is holding, headbutting and clinching in all his fights and who does not. Ward instigated 95% of the clinches and dirty **** out there. How often did Ward try to headbutt Kovalev? But Kovalev was prepared and defended against it. Ward was the one rushing in with his head, Kovalev was amazingly well prepared and put Ward into his place.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              ward will fight kovalev any time any place. just give him what he deserves. 5 million last time ok but he won so this time make it ten. this guy is pulling in 160k ppvs. you have to pay him.
              Lolol, this jacka** won by 1 point and you think he should double his purse for the fight?!?! He shouldn't have even won!!! He had 2 faces at the end of that fight - 1 that looked like he just got his ass handed to him and the other was looking surprised as **** that they announced him the winner... No amount will be enough because he is just looking for a reason to not take the fight, he knows he won't win a second time... He's scared ****less, such a little *****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                ward will fight kovalev any time any place. just give him what he deserves. 5 million last time ok but he won so this time make it ten. this guy is pulling in 160k ppvs. you have to pay him.
                God I hope that's sarcasm, friend... if not, you're delusional.

Comment

Instead of proving he's shook every day, Ward needs to just pipe down and stop doing a Dump move always whining when anyone says anything he doesn't like. Just shut up and rematch Kovalev, and this time, remember there won't be another gift decision. Won't matter anyway, Ward takes a nap in...

Kovalev/Ward II.... Nappy Time For Andre

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eddiehearn View Post
                    you need to learn the difference between defending clinches and instigating clinches, i mean what more can i say to you?
                    I watch a lot of mma i know more about this than you that is abundantly obvious.
                    you watch mma bums roll around on the floor!!! Wow you are a genius

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      If the first fight only did 160,000 PPVs, why put the rematch on HBO PPV?
                      It's the only hope that Jay-Z has of ever recouping any of the $10M or $15M that Son of Fraud will demand for the rematch.

HBO nor Duva are going to finance that kind of a purse.

Comment

Working...
                      X