Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Broner: Bob Arum is Open To Making The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only problem is Crawford moving up to welter soon Spence full welter maybe going to jm

Comment

• Would love to see either slap broner around silly that would be so beautiful Spence stretches him Crawford stops him

Comment

• Arum could have made Crawford vs Pac, instead of Bradley 3, which was touted as Pac's last fight. It could have been a passing of the torch fight for the next Arum star. But Arum thought Bradley was still the guy to beat Pac with the idea that the addition of Ted Atlas in Bradley's camp would hasten the transition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Trust me, Roach don't want to see Many embarrassed! Roach's BS is "Manny will get the knockout!" He's genuinely afraid of Terence Crawford! You'll be hearing a lot about Jeff Horn in near future! Mark it down!
          I frickin' hope not. Jeff Horn???

Damn Arum.

Comment

• That is an interesting fight. As much as I hate Broner's persona, the guy has decent talent. His power is respectable and he is a good counter puncher. It will be interesting to see what happens if Broner touches Crawford's wiskers!

Comment

• Awesome fight. TC by KO/TKO or wide UD

Comment

• If he doesn't get a Pacquiao fight, Broner is a recognized name to face next. It's pretty slim picking at 140. He could unify but probably wouldn't make the big money while doing so.
                I'd take Crawford by wide, probably comfortable, decision.

I'm quite looking forward to Broner - Granados.

Comment

• Broner?

This is a guy who:

- got a gift against Paulie Malignaggi. You know, that guy Porter, Khan and Garcia stopped?
                  - got wobbled, dry humped and dropped by Marcos Maidana.
                  - got embarrassed over 11 rounds by Shawn Porter.
                  - was brought nearly to tears by TBE

Crawford won't engage and neither will Broner. It'll be Crawford/Postol all over again.

Comment

• I would understand if Broner rejects Crawford. Man who would want to fight a hit and run kind of fighter? It's stupid. I'd avoid these types if I were a fighter. Don't even know why you have to explain yourself avoiding them. He not only ran in the Molina fight, he also clinched when John was closing in. There's practically very little chance to beat these Crawford kind of fighters.

Comment

• Explore!? Wtf u talking about Bob?????
                      Make it happen!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X