Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Broner: Bob Arum is Open To Making The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know Manny is down to fight whoever. C'mon, kid fought Margs for Pete's sake. That fight almost killed the kid. Manny fought JMM 4 damn times. JMM is too good of a fighter to not balance the odds given the chance to do so 4x. He fought Cotto and Clottey...huge dudes compared to his midget butt.
    If kid was scared to fight, there would not have been the Barrera fights, the Morales trilogy or the Bradley trilogy.

Arum is the BOSS, let's not forget that. Not just Manny's boss, but all of the TR stable is under his command.

Roach is 2nd in charge. Then there is Koncz, useless POS, but dude has pull in Manny's camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      You're a pu**y just like Pacquiao! Everyone can see right through you and Manny:

August 10, 2016:

You still won't answer the fu*king question! You're a pu**y, and so is Pacquiao! Everyone knows what the fu*k is going on!

HBO analyst Max Kellerman was shaking his head over Pacquiao's selection of Vargas, who is 27-1 with 10 knockouts. Kellerman believes Pacquiao is only fighting for the money at this point, and bases that opinion on the obvious rejection of an easy to make fight against WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford (29-0, 20KOs), who Kellerman views as a much tougher opponent and a bigger money fight for pay-per-view.

“Terence Crawford is one of the best fighters in boxing and he's sitting right there waiting for a fight with Pacquiao. He’s a very dangerous fight. That's a 50-50 type of fight. I think most boxing insiders might even favor Crawford in that one. And that's a bigger money fight than a fight against Jessie Vargas. Vargas is a harder sell than Crawford. So if you’re coming back, and you’d rather fight the guy that’s harder to sell for the money for a pay-per-view fight than a guy that is easier to fight - what does that mean? It means you’re just doing it for money and you’re avoiding the bigger risk at this point," Kellerman said on ESPN's First Take.

"Vargas is a good dude, he's a broadcaster too. He's sometimes works for HBO and he's a real, genuine good dude. We had a fighter recently in the fighter meetings who said that he used to have nothing and how Jessie Vargas used to give him shoes, and the fighter's wife was there and started to cry because of how good of a dude Jessie Vargas is."

"He's a good, solid fighter. He’s not bad, and he's not a big puncher, and he's the kind of guy where if he beats Pacquiao, that means Pacquiao is washed as a top level fighter. So the fact that Pacquiao chooses to fight Vargas instead of Crawford, it can only say one thing at this point - which is he’s just fighting for the money. He’s fighting for kind of a money grab while avoiding the bigger money against the more dangerous opponent. It doesn’t say good things about where he is at the moment."

http://www.boxingscene.com/kellerman...d-pick--107590
      so first it was roach didnt want the fight, now pac is a pu$$y? lol.

why do you keep posting what other is saying? so you agree about what max said that manny is the better fighter over floyd of this era? or once again, do you only choose and post what you want to hear? for the 5th time, show me where roach or pac said they'll fight loma at 140 but not crawford. try not to post any links this time.

Comment

Originally posted by dsomonster View Post
        Roach is trying to get his fighter the upper hand. Roach be talking a gang of shiznit half the time anyway and you need to take what he says with a grain of salt. Roach plays head games and usually wins.
        Pac is the A-side and deserves to call the shots. May calls all his shots and deservedly so. These 2 knuckleheads earned the right to do so. Loma and Bud can get there eventually, but not by calling the shots against Manny.

Bronx, IMHO, I think Roach is playing with all of us stating he does not want Crawford. He is setting up the fight and creating all this controversy. He will eventually come up with a catch weight or "147 or no fight" and leave it up to Bud's camp to accept. Roach ain't one to back down, but all of a sudden he does not want Bud who he says is a young Mayweather? GTFOH

Roach putting in work to hype the fight. With no hype only boxing fans will tune in.

Just my $0.02.
        Trust me, Roach don't want to see Many embarrassed! Roach's BS is "Manny will get the knockout!" He's genuinely afraid of Terence Crawford! You'll be hearing a lot about Jeff Horn in near future! Mark it down!

Comment

Did you even see Dierry Jean getting knocked the fu*k out! Did you see the article where Roach says he won't fight Crawford now? Did you see how Crawford dropped Roach's pupil Postol, and KO'd Molina? And you still haven't answered the fu*king question! Punk Azz!
          You keep going in circles. Repeat after me. Bob Arum doesn't give a crap what trainers say. Roach never wanted the Bradley 3, but did Bob listen? No. You're way overhyping this Crawford guy doe.

Here's what you should do. Call Bob Arum and ask him why he's too reluctant to put Crawford in front of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            so first it was roach didnt want the fight, now pac is a pu$$y? lol.

why do you keep posting what other is saying? so you agree about what max said that manny is the better fighter over floyd of this era? or once again, do you only choose and post what you want to hear? for the 5th time, show me where roach or pac said they'll fight loma at 140 but not crawford. try not to post any links this time.
            Please note the title of this article:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-adm...cquiao--107082

Now note the title of this article:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-sta...no-135--110441

Now please answer the ****ing question:

If Manny chooses to fight Lomachenko @ 140, after he didn't choose to fight Crawford @ 140, is that a DUCK?

Comment

If Manny is going to fight Jeff Horn. Might as well retire this year. Rios, Algeiri, and Vargas are terrible opponents for a guy of his stature. Get the 60 win against some Bum, and just disappear from the sports forever.

Comment

If Manny chooses to fight Lomachenko @ 140, after he didn't choose to fight Crawford @ 140, is that a DUCK?
                Answer this question. Did Floyd duck Lara?

http://www.boxingscene.com/lara-i-wa...t-fight--85297

Comment

once again, nothing on roach or manny saying they'll fight loma at 140 but not crawford. you just repeated the same crap and even repeated what i just said as to why roach said he didnt want the crawford fight just yet lol. roach didnt even mention any weights on the first link lol. desperate much? are you really this desperate?

"You know what, with Manny in the senate and I have to go to the Philippines and so forth to train him and with all the confusion going on - I don't think I'm going to accept that fight or want that fight right away. I mean give me one warm-up fight and give me a fight right after that and we can talk."

Comment

I really want to see this fight, man Broner at 140 is his best work, he can light up Crawford, make it happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      You keep going in circles. Repeat after me. Bob Arum doesn't give a crap what trainers say. Roach never wanted the Bradley 3, but did Bob listen? No. You're way overhyping this Crawford guy doe.

Here's what you should do. Call Bob Arum and ask him why he's too reluctant to put Crawford in front of Pac.
                      Please go to post # 70 and answer the fu*king questions!

August 5, 2016:

Arum emphasized that besides Vargas (27-1 win-loss record with 10 knockouts), the other top pick as Pacquiao’s next possible opponent is the undefeated American Terence Crawford (29-0 record with 20 knockouts). Crawford is the unified World Boxing Council and WBO junior welterweight champion.

“Absolutely correct, Crawford and Vargas are still the candidates.”

Arum said that he is yet to verify Koncz’s statement that Pacquiao (58-6-2 record with 38 knockouts) has already chosen Vargas as his next foe.

“Koncz’s statement only speak for himself and not Manny. The reason why I will go over there in the Philippines next week is to finalize Manny’s opponent.”

“I need to know what Manny wants.”

Arum also reiterated that Pacquiao’s next fight would be held at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas because it is the only available venue at the moment.

http://www.manilatimes.net/arum-says...-fight/278144/

Which one did Manny choose?

Comment

Working...
                      X