No announcement yet.

Johsua-Wilder is a mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johsua-Wilder is a mismatch

Yep.. i reviewed their last few fights and the difference of levels are clear as day.

If this fight happens, expect a mid round stoppage.

Wilder is an amateur.

Wilder can out box Joshua like he did Stiverne tho, Wilder has a bigger reach and fights in a way were he uses every inch of that reach, the fight is 50/50 and Joshua is yet to fight a top 5 opponent while Wilder has fought Stiverne who at the time was top 5, we can't really just watch Joshua beat up fighters who don't want to fight and say he is the king, Fury was a man before beating Klitschko he was already #3 after beating Hammer, Chisora (2X), and Cunningham. All those guys that Fury beat would beat anyone on Joshua's resume, as of now it's 50/50 but if Joshua beats Wlad or at least losses without being dropped then I'll favor him over Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Wilder can out box Joshua like he did Stiverne tho, Wilder has a bigger reach and fights in a way were he uses every inch of that reach, the fight is 50/50 and Joshua is yet to fight a top 5 opponent while Wilder has fought Stiverne who at the time was top 5, we can't really just watch Joshua beat up fighters who don't want to fight and say he is the king, Fury was a man before beating Klitschko he was already #3 after beating Hammer, Chisora (2X), and Cunningham. All those guys that Fury beat would beat anyone on Joshua's resume, as of now it's 50/50 but if Joshua beats Wlad or at least losses without being dropped then I'll favor him over Wilder
      Wilder was getting outboxed by Spilzka until he landed that shot. And Joshua is bigger.

WTF you talking about.

Comment

"Wilder was getting outboxed by Spilzka until he landed that shot. And Joshua is bigger."

HEHEH I had Spillka ahead at the time of the gidt haymaker. Spillka got lazy and was doing really well.

Wilder vs Joshua is not that competitive right now. I mean, wilders biggest asset is not even a strength anymore if he fights Joshua. Joshua is 6'5 and has a jab, and can move. Joshua is CLEARLY ahead right now

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          "Wilder was getting outboxed by Spilzka until he landed that shot. And Joshua is bigger."

HEHEH I had Spillka ahead at the time of the gidt haymaker. Spillka got lazy and was doing really well.

Wilder vs Joshua is not that competitive right now. I mean, wilders biggest asset is not even a strength anymore if he fights Joshua. Joshua is 6'5 and has a jab, and can move. Joshua is CLEARLY ahead right now
          Wilder is not only faster of hand and foot....he has stamina over Joshua.

Comment

This is the fight we should have got in April.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Wilder was getting outboxed by Spilzka until he landed that shot. And Joshua is bigger.

WTF you talking about.
              Spzilka was taken out on a stretcher..."outboxing" Wilder didn't help him one bit.

Comment

I agree WilDer would get demolished by AJ's skills

Comment

Both are ****s. Normal boxers.

Heavyweight division Is the worst in boxing history.

Very overestimated.

Comment

I think Joshua wins, but Wilder isnt going to fight AJ like he fights Arreola and Molina and the likes.

Most likely he jabs and moves like he did vs Stiverne and tries to line up that big right hand. He can be very effective when he is focussed.

And who knows about Joshua's chin or ability to deal with movement really?

Its a closer fight than some give it credit for

Comment

Working...
                    X