No announcement yet.

Johsua-Wilder is a mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
    Say what you want about Deontay's style, but bums don't win the Golden Gloves, U.S. Amateur Championships, and an Olympic medal in under 30 amateur fights.

If you think about it, he has a freakish amount of talent to be beating heavyweights who have twice the ring experience he has.
    Deontay is a freak. Size, speed, power are simply otherworldy for a man his size. He's a tough out for anyone in the world.

Comment

Wilder is explosve, athletic, fast and a huge puncher. It's not going to be easy. I also think because Wilder doesn't have textbok technique can make it difficult for AJ. Some of Wilders punches look so awkward but are still very effective

Comment

There is a reason Wilder need 30 odd fights before he started fighting decent opponents. But having said that I think he has slowly learn his craft with his 30 odd no names opponents. I have him a little bit in front at the moment against Joshua just because he can miss it up a bit, he learnt with the Bernard st.. fight that he can't KO everyone and he has fought with a bit of more intelligence since then, Joshua is now going to that stage of taking his time and boxing a bit knowing if the KO doesn't come he can always win on points.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          You're tripping hard.

Vlad couldn't even beat sorry ass Tyson Fury.

Wilder beats the cobwebs off that old man.
          No one in the division beats Fury

Comment

Working...
          X