No announcement yet.

Johsua-Wilder is a mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Wilder was getting outboxed by Spilzka until he landed that shot. And Joshua is bigger.

WTF you talking about.
    Wilder was winning 5-3 on all score cards tho, and if you remember Wilder out box Stiverne and got a shut out against the champ, I think there's a chance Wilder can do the same against Joshua, at this point the fight is 50/50 unless Joshua show's something special against a rapidly aging Klitchko, if he gets destroyed against Wlad I doubt he can take Wilder's power who is arguablly is the hardest puncher in all of boxing, Joshua is yet proven and for all we now he can be worst then David Price

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Wilder was winning 5-3 on all score cards tho, and if you remember Wilder out box Stiverne and got a shut out against the champ, I think there's a chance Wilder can do the same against Joshua, at this point the fight is 50/50 unless Joshua show's something special against a rapidly aging Klitchko, if he gets destroyed against Wlad I doubt he can take Wilder's power who is arguablly is the hardest puncher in all of boxing, Joshua is yet proven and for all we now he can be worst then David Price
      Wilder can set a pace Joshua can't match...plus he doesn't have to stand in front of AJ.

Joshua on the other hand....has no choice but stand in front of Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Wilder can set a pace Joshua can't match...plus he doesn't have to stand in front of AJ.

Joshua on the other hand....has no choice but stand in front of Wilder.
        exactly some people over look that lol, the only person that would easily beat Wilder is Wladimir Klitschko

Comment

exactly some people over look that lol, the only person that would easily beat Wilder is Wladimir Klitschko
          Wilder is too mean on the inside for Vlad.

Vlad has 3 defensive moves:

Clinch
          Back up
          Lean back

That ain't getting it done against Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Wilder is too mean on the inside for Vlad.

Vlad has 3 defensive moves:

Clinch
            Back up
            Lean back

That ain't getting it done against Wilder.
            I say that cause Wlad destroyed Wilder back in 2014 in sparring, everyone there including his coach said that Wilder was destroyed and it was a clear mismatch

Comment

I say that cause Wlad destroyed Wilder back in 2014 in sparring, everyone there including his coach said that Wilder was destroyed and it was a clear mismatch
              Come now....you're taking about sparring.

Vlad has been DESTROYED in the pros by an active member of the PGA.

Vlad is another bulky guy with a tiny fuel tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Spilzka down on all three judges scorecards your idea of being out boxed?
                Forget the judges. How did YOU have it? I had it 4-4 being generous to Wilder. The judges also had Canelo up against Khan and Brook up against Golovkin. Judges are full of shit.

I think AJ is better than Spilzka and will make Wilder pay. His chin is not that good. I'm not saying it will be a first round KO, but I'm talking about KO6 or KO8.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Forget the judges. How did YOU have it? I had it 4-4 being generous to Wilder. The judges also had Canelo up against Khan and Brook up against Golovkin. Judges are full of shit.

I think AJ is better than Spilzka and will make Wilder pay. His chin is not that good. I'm not saying it will be a first round KO, but I'm talking about KO6 or KO8.
                  AJ's chin isnt too solid either...

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    "Wilder was getting outboxed by Spilzka until he landed that shot. And Joshua is bigger."

HEHEH I had Spillka ahead at the time of the gidt haymaker. Spillka got lazy and was doing really well.

Wilder vs Joshua is not that competitive right now. I mean, wilders biggest asset is not even a strength anymore if he fights Joshua. Joshua is 6'5 and has a jab, and can move. Joshua is CLEARLY ahead right now

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

...but he was outboxing him doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X