Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS BE HONEST: Andre coWARD will never be a cerified HOF or an ATG if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I never seen the post you put up..I'll respond to it tho..I don't give full credit for Pac's win over Hoya cause imo Hoya was far over the hill,not cause of weight..If a fighter feels he can not make weight he should not take the fight..It's simple tbh,once ya put ya name on the contract you can't start making excuses..Cause what excuses will the other fighter make if he loss??If Chad beat Ward could Ward have said he was bigger and stronger and that's why he won??a fight is a fight and the rules are agree too and the outcome is the outcome..I take nothing away from Ward..
    OWWWWW double standards..how about cotto, foreman and martinez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      How do you have so much time to be on here if you're in the medical field? You were up all night I guess listening to your mom getting gangbanged through the wall while you jerked off with a pair of tweezers.
      mom and penis jokes. you mad??

Being funny 0/10
      Creativity 0/10
      effort 10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        kessler is a typical modern European fighter: No inside game, whatsoever, one gear, good combo punching, no subtlety, never heard of things like feints, head movement, etc. Excellent one dimensional fighter. When Sugar Ray Robinson fought guys like for example, laMotta, who was a brawler, la Motta could fight in all ranges, could slip punches, etc.

I simply disagree with you about what you consider fouls. Ive seen guys like Holyfield lead with their head...What I see with Ward is fighting inside, a lost art to most these days. And yes perhaps an occasional transgression, but that is boxing. I think your ilk are exxagerating. people don't like Ward because he asserts himself taking the space away inside As a martial artist I appreciate that aaproach. When you take physical space away it is a battle, real estate in the ring is more expensive than New York City. Ward is good at it.

Look at the tape, it does not matter what Chad did... Chad is not a child, he decided to fight at a certain weight. The point is how easy Ward made it look exploiting his foibles. Also, the use of skills and the ability to neutralize, take away Dawson's weapons. Weight drained, or not.

GTFOH with that weak argument. You think RJJ wasnt drained or 100% when he fought TARVER?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
          mom and penis jokes. you mad??

Being funny 0/10
          Creativity 0/10
          effort 10/10
          I'm not mad at all actually, your level of butthurt is just beyond hilarious...Ward won, Ward is the 175 lb champ and you're just simply a sore loser lmao!

Comment

I'm not mad at all actually, your level of butthurt is just beyond hilarious...Ward won, Ward is the 175 lb champ and you're just simply a sore loser lmao!
            Im far from hurt. Just holding Ward responsible if he retire and duck the kovalev rematch

Comment

Im far from hurt. Just holding Ward responsible if he retire and duck the kovalev rematch
              Why do you keep putting up the same laughing face? Must suck laughing all by yourself while crying on the inside because your lover lost.

Comment

Why do you keep putting up the same laughing face? Must suck laughing all by yourself while crying on the inside because your lover lost.
                SMH at this hector projector.

Comment

GTFOH with that weak argument. You think RJJ wasnt drained or 100% when he fought TARVER?
                  Resorting to characterising an argument instead of responding to it...I see. Again, we can qualify every win in professional boxing. Your avatar, one of my favorite fighters, lost to Chavez...do you believe that? I don't. That is an example where one can say "No, the judges were just wrong on that fight."

But when you qualify every fight, every victory, every defeat that does not suite you...you then lose the value of when something happens in boxing that really does demand an explanation. Fighters are seldom in perfect condition for a match... yet Sugar Ray Robinson won a hundred times before losing...do you think he was in perfect form every fight?
                  Last edited by billeau2; 12-12-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Resorting to characterising an argument instead of responding to it...I see. Again, we can qualify every win in professional boxing. Your avatar, one of my favorite fighters, lost to Chavez...do you believe that? I don't. That is an example where one can say "No, the judges were just wrong on that fight."

But when you qualify every fight, every victory, every defeat that does not suite you...you then lose the value of when something happens in boxing that really does demand an explanation. Fighters are seldom in perfect condition for a match... yet Sugar Ray Robinson won a hundred times before losing...do you think he was in perfect form every fight?
                    Stop posing...you do the same.

Dont speak for me son, Im levels above you. objectively speaking...And dont you dare talk about pea with your dirty little ward/mayweather mouth.

Comment

Stop posing...you do the same.

Dont speak for me son, Im levels above you. objectively speaking...And dont you dare talk about pea with your dirty little ward/mayweather mouth.
                      Actually I gave examples for all points made and gave you tape to try to animate the spirit of knowledge within. You did....none of the above. the pea was spectacular. Good night junior.

Comment

Working...
                      X