Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS BE HONEST: Andre coWARD will never be a cerified HOF or an ATG if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
    1. Im not your son.

2. I got a good job in the medical profession, dont worry about me.
    As a mental patient case study...yes, we know

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      I know I own you...everyone here sees I own you. You're my forum b1tch
      yaaaawn. Do a poll who won the fight. Do a poll how much ward deserves for kessler and dawkins. I assure you you dont own me.

There you go again with your bias, subjective views.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        As a mental patient case study...yes, we know

hate 10/10
        creativity 1/10
        intelligence 1/10
        effort 10/10

Comment

yaaaawn. Do a poll who won the fight. Do a poll how much ward deserves for kessler and dawkins. I assure you you dont own me.

There you go again with your bias, subjective views.
          And oddly enough, your hate for Ward beating your hero is hilarious. You're simply a whiny, bleeding pu$$y. SerGAY "THE LOUSERRRRRRR" Kovalev!

Comment

• That coward got that robbery and is now running for the hills!! NOW YOU KNOW why he ducked GOLOVKIN.

Comment

hate 10/10
              creativity 1/10
              intelligence 1/10
              effort 10/10

How do you have so much time to be on here if you're in the medical field? You were up all night I guess listening to your mom getting gang****** through the wall while you jerked off with a pair of tweezers.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                That coward got that robbery and is now running for the hills!! NOW YOU KNOW why he ducked GOLOVKIN.
                Go watch your scared boyfriend get beat by a fuggin nobody

Comment

• Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
                  Of course it wasn't Ward's fault, but let's not act like Ward beat top shape Dawson. It's not Ward's fault, but it is what it is - it was not a top win.
                  IMO it was a top win,Dawson was the undisputed Champ at LHW if he chose to move down then yes I'd have to give Ward full credit..Ward did not beat him at the nego table..Dawson openly said he'd move down and he wanted to fight Ward although there were plenty of challengers at his own weight..I can't fault or ake credit away from Ward for this..

Comment

Im still waiting for your response.
                    I never seen the post you put up..I'll respond to it tho..I don't give full credit for Pac's win over Hoya cause imo Hoya was far over the hill,not cause of weight..If a fighter feels he can not make weight he should not take the fight..It's simple tbh,once ya put ya name on the contract you can't start making excuses..Cause what excuses will the other fighter make if he loss??If Chad beat Ward could Ward have said he was bigger and stronger and that's why he won??a fight is a fight and the rules are agree too and the outcome is the outcome..I take nothing away from Ward..
                    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 12-12-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

1. Kessler is far from 1 dimensional.

2. You seem to shy away how foul infested the WARD/KESSLER fight was.

3. Dint Chad go down to fight Ward from his natural fighting weight?
                      kessler is a typical modern European fighter: No inside game, whatsoever, one gear, good combo punching, no subtlety, never heard of things like feints, head movement, etc. Excellent one dimensional fighter. When Sugar Ray Robinson fought guys like for example, laMotta, who was a brawler, la Motta could fight in all ranges, could slip punches, etc.

I simply disagree with you about what you consider fouls. Ive seen guys like Holyfield lead with their head...What I see with Ward is fighting inside, a lost art to most these days. And yes perhaps an occasional transgression, but that is boxing. I think your ilk are exxagerating. people don't like Ward because he asserts himself taking the space away inside As a martial artist I appreciate that aaproach. When you take physical space away it is a battle, real estate in the ring is more expensive than New York City. Ward is good at it.

Look at the tape, it does not matter what Chad did... Chad is not a child, he decided to fight at a certain weight. The point is how easy Ward made it look exploiting his foibles. Also, the use of skills and the ability to neutralize, take away Dawson's weapons. Weight drained, or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X