Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Williams is going to beat Jermall Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find the Charlo-Lubin one but most were goin for Lubin in that one too.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Make no mistake, both were seen as close to pick-em fights when they took place. In fact, you could argue SHO was possibly pushing JRock/Lubin more than the Charlo brothers heading into the fight. I wasn't posting here at the time so I don't know what the feel was here, but overall a lot were riding with JRock and Lubin…. And that's perfectly fine. Before the match up they looked on the same level and had a bit more hype.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        The Lubin fight was a good win for Jermell. Fact still remains that Jermell has 1 Ring Top 10 win.... Why? Because he's protected

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          J-rock is too skillful for Charlo. Though he had a good jab, he doesn't use it that much, but he sets it up very well to land his combination shots and would catch Charlo pivoting out of the way to avoid his punches.

As good as Charlo is, he isn't impressive, and Williams impressed more in recent fights and is just the superior boxer and fighter.
          Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Tell us something we don't know

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            The man, the myth, the legend

Salute!

Comment

I cant lie I thought so, I was a fan of J Rock and still am but he got bested by charlo that night.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Make no mistake, both were seen as close to pick-em fights when they took place. In fact, you could argue SHO was possibly pushing JRock/Lubin more than the Charlo brothers heading into the fight. I wasn't posting here at the time so I don't know what the feel was here, but overall a lot were riding with JRock and Lubin…. And that's perfectly fine. Before the match up they looked on the same level and had a bit more hype.
                No drug testing for the Charlo vs Williams fight had Charlo's jab hitting like a Foreman right hand. Williams doesn't have a bad chin, those wraps were either loaded, or Charlo was juiced up. He appeared to be at least 15 pounds bigger than Williams in the ring as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                  No drug testing for the Charlo vs Williams fight had Charlo's jab hitting like a Foreman right hand. Williams doesn't have a bad chin, those wraps were either loaded, or Charlo was juiced up. He appeared to be at least 15 pounds bigger than Williams in the ring as well.
                  I think they weighted the same fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                    LOL, is this the story you are going with?

Now the wraps were loaded? And how do you know JRock has a good chin? Put him in with another puncher that could touch him up and we will see. And how do you know Charlo just isn't a strong puncher?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Williams just has more tools in his toolbox. He can fight midrange, outside, inside, dirty, or clean. If one thing isn't working he will try something else. My favorite kinds of fighters are the ones that can adjust.
                      Soon as I saw the title to this thread I said out loud "Damn I really hope I didn't post in this thread." lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X