Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Williams is going to beat Jermall Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care who wins, but Williams seems more clear in where he wants to go among Haymon fighters. The rest just want the cash, then take long layoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      How is that funny when we have boxers named ***** like lomachenko and the rest? I can pronounce Jermall over that. lomachenko sounds like a building block board game.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Cheers..
        I'll be out of town fight night.. If I lose & you don't see 1 quint, don't panic.. I'll send it by 14-Dec..
        Cool
        Enjoy your night out

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Charlo is going to beat JRock..
          Care to place a points wager on that bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            I don't care who wins, but Williams seems more clear in where he wants to go among Haymon fighters. The rest just want the cash, then take long layoffs.
            An unpaid Top Rank shill...just like Pacman.

Comment

Williams just has more tools in his toolbox. He can fight midrange, outside, inside, dirty, or clean. If one thing isn't working he will try something else. My favorite kinds of fighters are the ones that can adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Williams just has more tools in his toolbox. He can fight midrange, outside, inside, dirty, or clean. If one thing isn't working he will try something else. My favorite kinds of fighters are the ones that can adjust.
                Williams is something special.

Comment

I kind of feel bad for J-Rock. The Internet has been pumping him up for a while now and he got dominated tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    J-rock is too skillful for Charlo. Though he had a good jab, he doesn't use it that much, but he sets it up very well to land his combination shots and would catch Charlo pivoting out of the way to avoid his punches.

As good as Charlo is, he isn't impressive, and Williams impressed more in recent fights and is just the superior boxer and fighter.
                    Oooohhh man. This has to burn. Well, it was expected to be a fairly even fight going in. This is what makes boxing boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                      I kind of feel bad for J-Rock. The Internet has been pumping him up for a while now and he got dominated tonight.
                      Nah man no one got dominated in that night. If we say who got out boxed it was Charlo. J-rock was tagging him with that jab and was making him miss with his movement. It was an another Khan-Garcia moment where Garcia landed a perfect counter and knock Khan out. J-rock's chin didn't hold up and that will be his downside.

Alrigt I'll admit I was wrong on who wins but I was right on my assessment on J-rocks movement and his jab would bother Charlo, I just thought it would last to twelve rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X