Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Williams is going to beat Jermall Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.........

Comment

thanks for the laugh

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Oh no, you mean I didn't get the pick right!? first time that's ever happened to anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Oh no, you mean I didn't get the pick right!? first time that's ever happened to anybody
          You chose Lubin too?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You chose Lubin too?
            Yeah I don't think much of the Charlos, or at least I didn't a year or so ago. Jermall looked average against Trout and couldn't throw a counter right uppercut to save his life in that fight. Funny thing is he worked on it and threw that same punch and knocked out Williams with it. I had several posts saying it, they might have accounts on here. Jermell has improved under Derrick James so I'll give him his props. Jury is still out on Jermall at 160, Trout is still the best name on his resume

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              I think they weighted the same fight night.

The fight night weights were fraudulent that Showtime put up. Both guys were heavier at the morning re-weigh. Charlo looked at least 12-15 pounds bigger in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                LOL, is this the story you are going with?

Now the wraps were loaded? And how do you know JRock has a good chin? Put him in with another puncher that could touch him up and we will see. And how do you know Charlo just isn't a strong puncher?
                That Jamaican guy hit Williams flush a few times with bombs, and Williams walked through it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                  That Jamaican guy hit Williams flush a few times with bombs, and Williams walked through it.
                  And I doubt that guy punches like Charlo. Lets see how JRock does against Hurd if that fight does indeed happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X