Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs Deal Won't Be Done Today; 12/17 Purse Bid Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    right, Canelo is a JMW

and Brook is a huge welter

and you are an idiot, for insinuating that he is a middlewieght
    Canelo will never fight again at 154 and you know it. Everyone knows it. The entire boxing community knows it. And if Canelo does go back to 154, it won't be against anyone dangerous. Did I mention they didn't do VADA testing for his fight against Liam Smith? Yea, they didn't. He can't make 154 legitimately and you know it. Everyone knows it. He's never going to make 154 ever again. It was lucky that he even made 154 against Smith, and he had to strip naked to do it. Did I mention they didn't do VADA testing? How will we know for sure what weight division Canelo is in?...with VADA testing. Let's see who he fights next. If he chooses a MW, you're going to eat your words. And he'll only get bigger as he gets older. Stop with your idiocy. Canelo is a MW who just happened to melt to 154 in his last fight. When Chad Dawson drained down to 168 to fight Ward, did that make him a SMW? No. Same thing with Canelo. Just because a guy can melt down to a lower weight class, that doesn't mean that that's his weight class. Canelo has been a MW for 3 years. 155 is MW. If he was a real 154-fighter, he would have been fighting at 154 for the past 3 years. So eat your words, hype man.

Comment

bullshht, Brook was not in optimum shape at 160

that fact is plainly obvious

you were 100% WRONG when you stated that Canelo was a middleweight, and you are 100% wrong when making that same (dumb) claim about Brook
      Brook looked fantastic at 160. He landed more hard, clean shots on GGG, and took more hard shots in return, without going down, than any other opponent Golovkin has fought so far.

Imo, Brook would probably have beaten any MW in the world, except GGG, fighting like that.

Comment

that is exactly what you have inferred, on multiple occasions
        Now you are lying.

Comment

right, Canelo is a JMW

and Brook is a huge welter

and you are an idiot, for insinuating that he is a middlewieght
          Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
          Canelo will never fight again at 154 and you know it. Everyone knows it. The entire boxing community knows it. And if Canelo does go back to 154, it won't be against anyone dangerous. Did I mention they didn't do VADA testing for his fight against Liam Smith? Yea, they didn't. He can't make 154 legitimately and you know it. Everyone knows it. He's never going to make 154 ever again. It was lucky that he even made 154 against Smith, and he had to strip naked to do it. Did I mention they didn't do VADA testing? How will we know for sure what weight division Canelo is in?...with VADA testing. Let's see who he fights next. If he chooses a MW, you're going to eat your words. And he'll only get bigger as he gets older. Stop with your idiocy. Canelo is a MW who just happened to melt to 154 in his last fight. When Chad Dawson drained down to 168 to fight Ward, did that make him a SMW? No. Same thing with Canelo. Just because a guy can melt down to a lower weight class, that doesn't mean that that's his weight class. Canelo has been a MW for 3 years. 155 is MW. If he was a real 154-fighter, he would have been fighting at 154 for the past 3 years. So eat your words, hype man.
          Danny Jacobs isn't the real Miracle Man ... Canelo Alvarez is!

He's been the lineal middleweight champion of the world for over a year ... but he's not a middleweight doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post

1) I know, no such thing.....

2) you spent MONTHS categorically stating that Canelo was a middleweight.... and for the record, that was immediately prior to Canelo winning a JMW title, AT 154.

asshat !

there is no reason whatsoever to listen to your fanboy rubbish

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Brook looked fantastic at 160. He landed more hard, clean shots on GGG, and took more hard shots in return, without going down, than any other opponent Golovkin has fought so far.

Imo, Brook would probably have beaten any MW in the world, except GGG, fighting like that.

you casual fans are totally clueless when it comes to styles/levels/weight.....

also, the last 2 predictions you made were......

1) Ward would fake an injury to duck Kovalev..... you said that immediately prior to the fight

2) Canelo is a middleweight..... you said that immediately prior to Canelo winning a JMW title at 154

Canelo is not yet a middleweight..... and neither is Kell Brook

you guys are clueless, and have no shame whatsoever

Isaac Clarke is correct, honesty is not your strong point..... that has always been my problem with you

you frantically search for a lame "out" and then stick to it like shht to a blanket, no matter how ridiculous you sound or how many times you are proven wrong

case in point, your ridiculous assertion that Ward pursued a fight with Floyd Mayweather

you are a spinner of bullshht

well, you can spin this however you like

GGG, immediately prior to selecting Brook:
              " Kell Brook is, too small..... "

GGG, immediately following the Brook fight:
              ..... Golovkin insists the Brit never felt like he belonged in a middleweight bout..... "Kell is a huge fighter, a very good fighter - but sorry, he's not a middleweight," Golovkin told Sky Sports. "I know my style. I respect him, he's good, but not so strong...... I didn't feel his power. So many punches, but I didn't feel."

http://www.skysports.com/golovkin-vs...37/10573885/31

the worst aspect to all this..... you guys just got exposed by saying that same dumb shht about Canelo..... and here you are, about to go 0-2 with Brook LMAO

and to all you guys who are defending kafkod and co on the "roast a g-tard" thread..... THIS is why I do it

I did not roast those tards for running around for months insisting that Canelo was a middleweight, and what happened..... the very same people immediately proceeded to do the very same thing..... with no shame whatsoever

THAT is why I am taking time out of my busy day to roast those idiots on the other thread..... so I don't want to hear you guys crying about it, kay
              Last edited by aboutfkntime; 12-09-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

you casual fans are totally clueless when it comes to styles/levels/weight.....

also, the last 2 predictions you made were......

1) Ward would fake an injury to duck Kovalev..... you said that immediately prior to the fight

2) Canelo is a middleweight..... you said that immediately prior to Canelo winning a JMW title at 154

Canelo is not yet a middleweight..... and neither is Kell Brook

you guys are clueless, and have no shame whatsoever

Isaac Clarke is correct, honesty is not your strong point..... that has always been my problem with you

you frantically search for a lame "out" and then stick to it like shht to a blanket, no matter how ridiculous you sound or how many times you are proven wrong

case in point, your ridiculous assertion that Ward pursued a fight with Floyd Mayweather

you are a spinner of bullshht

well, you can spin this however you like

GGG, immediately prior to selecting Brook:
                " Kell Brook is, too small..... "

..... Golovkin insists the Brit never felt like he belonged in a middleweight bout..... "Kell is a huge fighter, a very good fighter - but sorry, he's not a middleweight," Golovkin told Sky Sports. "I know my style. I respect him, he's good, but not so strong...... I didn't feel his power. So many punches, but I didn't feel."

http://www.skysports.com/golovkin-vs...37/10573885/31

the worst aspect to all this..... you guys just got exposed by saying that same dumb shht about Canelo..... and here you are, about to go 0-2 with Brook LMAO

and to all you guys who are defending kafkod and co on the "roast a g-tard" thread..... THIS is why I do it

I did not roast those tards for running around for months insisting that Canelo was a middleweight, and what happened..... the very same people immediately proceeded to do the very same thing..... with no shame whatsoever

THAT is why I am taking time out of my busy day to roast those idiots on the other thread..... so I don't want to hear you guys crying about it, kay
                People are defending me in your troll thread? Lol. I'll have a peep at that when I've got time. Can you post a link so I can find it?
                Last edited by kafkod; 12-09-2016, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  People are defending me in your troll thread? Lol. I'll have a peep at that when I've got time. Can you post a link so I can find it?

sure, kafkod..... but, will you be doing that before or after you admit you were wrong for trying to insinuate that Kell Brook is a middleweight..... ?

..... or, were you intending to ignore that ?

..... btw, that was an opportunity for you to prove that Isaac and I were wrong when we BOTH called you dishonest earlier..... but I guess we don't need to discuss that subject any further

here is the " kick a g-tard " thread.....
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729957

Comment

1) I know, no such thing.....

2) you spent MONTHS categorically stating that Canelo was a middleweight.... and for the record, that was immediately prior to Canelo winning a JMW title, AT 154.

asshat !

there is no reason whatsoever to listen to your fanboy rubbish
                    Oh right. This coming from the guy who thought Ward would hand Kovalev a boxing lesson. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
                      Oh right. This coming from the guy who thought Ward would hand Kovalev a boxing lesson. LOL

Kovalev knocked Ward down in the 2nd round, was up 5-1 on the cards..... and yet, he still did not win the fight

a boxing lesson is exactly what he got

Comment

Working...
                      X