Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs Deal Won't Be Done Today; 12/17 Purse Bid Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I even put up with boxing and it's bullcrap?!?! You've got to be kidding me!

Comment

ridiculous

And dumb GGG fans ddon't see how ****** their heroes team is. Which is fine, but don't sit there and say Jacobs ducked when 75-25 is bs for Jacobs and he ends up vacating. Another fight not made because of GGG and his team smh

Comment

So they have 10 more days to work out a deal~

Comment

I really hope this goes to purse bids. It will establish a clear market value for Golovkin an d may even answer questions regarding his compatibility with both showtime and PBC fighters.

Comment

2016 was a bad year for boxing but if they don't get their **** together in 2017 some real damage is going to be done to what's left of the sports reputation and fan base. I love the sport but even I'm losing the desire to defend boxing.

Comment

Why is this damn thing taking so long? they are acting like this is a damn mega fight..get the **** signed and get it over with damn

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                I wish the WBA had the power to just force these two to fight without giving either fighter an escape route. Because this fight ain't happening otherwise.

they do have that power

they could have adjusted the purse-split when it became obvious that Team Bull**** were trying to screw the pooch

they decided not to

Comment

it was obvious that this would happen

Team Golovkin simply don't need that fight, and they do not take any kind of risks, EVER!

obvious really

what a pity that Golovkin has no regard for legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    He didn't ask for an extension to get a deal done...he did it to buy time and find another easy fight for Gigi.
                    I know that critical thinking is not your strong suit, but at least give it a shot.

Delaying this does GGG no good. He HAS to face Jacobs next, unless Jacobs vacates. And the obligation to face Jacobs next does not go away simply because a purse bid got delayed. The obligation is still there until Jacobs decides to fight or pass. So I really dont understand how you think GGG benefits from a delay. If anything it hurts him because it pushes back his whole schedule.....

Comment

Both team promoters are incompetent. Simple as that. Hoping ***** (a boxing fan) steps in with some government oversight to cut this corruption crap taking place with orgs and promoters.

Comment

Working...
                      X