• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The purse bid has been delayed from the 17th til the 19th

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      Boxing is the best sport to watch but the most excruciatingly painful sport to tolerate.
      Well said!

Comment

Easily the biggest mess of 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          And why is it 10 days away? It should be this weekend. Those bids should already be filled out and ready to submit. This is ridiculous
          Why? Why not give them a little more time to make the fight? To me a purse bid is the death of this fight cuz of the % cuts.

Jacobs is surely getting a better cut with an agreement & if he's getting less after this purse bid than he's getting for a deal they are 95% in agreement on (or whatever % the previous stories have claimed) Jacobs & his team are probably smart to just walk & wait for the fight when its back up to the purse they want to be offered. Titles don't have the value they used to have & are losing value by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            Boxing is the best sport to watch but the most excruciatingly painful sport to tolerate.
            LOL right. Boxing needs a overhaul like a mfer. Its bs that there isn't a platform in place that ensures the best fight the best more often.

Boxing is for sure an art cuz there are a ton of mfers in the business out there just doing their own thing & not caring about who's the best like in most every other sport. No one in boxing from the networks down to the boxers hanger ons care who's #1. Everyone just wants to make money on their art.

Comment

WBA are fu(king morons..they only delayed the inevitable for ****ing months....they did manage to give Haymon a chance to dupe Espinoza into financing him though...If GGG's team lose the bid and prevent him from making a career high and lose one of his belts, they're complete idiots too...Jacobs better hope Haymon is willing to break the bank because it's back to irrelevancy for him otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                it wasnt extended, the first report just got the date wrong by 2 days......
                Lol it was kinda sort of a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Boxing fans want to see fights, others get more excited by purse bids.

And Loeffler himself called for a purse bid a couple of months back, so ...
                  Loeffler bluffed the bid, and then spent the next three months bull****ting.

The fight is going to be a good one, if it ever happens, imo; that doesn't change the fact that Golovkin and his camp, after talking all that mess for the last few years, are now forced into a position where they're forced to actually deliver a fight for once.

If Golovkin dumps his belt over the bid, I hope that you keep some sense of diginity and trash him, like you've trashed everyone else who's given up titles over money/terms.

Comment

Dec. 19 will tell us who has the balls. No excuses and no whining.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Loeffler bluffed the bid, and then spent the next three months bull****ting.

The fight is going to be a good one, if it ever happens, imo; that doesn't change the fact that Golovkin and his camp, after talking all that mess for the last few years, are now forced into a position where they're forced to actually deliver a fight for once.

If Golovkin dumps his belt over the bid, I hope that you keep some sense of diginity and trash him, like you've trashed everyone else who's given up titles over money/terms.
                      I'll be astonished if GGG dumps his belt over the purse bid, and I would trash HBO if it happened, not him. I think you are going to be disappointed though, it's not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X