Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG-Jacobs purse bid set for Dec 17th in Panama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psssh fuck th3ese drama queens. both scared of CANELOLUJAH lets be real.

Comment

Just make the dam fight already sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        you have to present the bids in person, and in this case in Panama. People need time to make arrangements, perhaps get a visa, etc.......
        Oh OK. I didn't know they had to be submitted in person. Well have it in NY

Comment

Both sides can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

It's probably the deadline for them to meet to talk about setting a deadline for talking about setting a deadline for when the purse bid should take place.

Comment

Wow. This sport is a mess. Too many divas wanting huge money as if it grows on trees.

Comment

In before Freedom complains that Panama is a US ally and that is why Team GGG loses the purse bid.

Comment

lol, hilarious to see folks squirm here

K2 is 6 hours away from having to face down their nightmare scenario in 10 days.

All the talk about "Golovkin being able to fight anywhere" and "Jacobs is going to cut and run", and whatever other arc that Loeffler/Sanchez wanted to push will be laid bare for everyone to see.

Finally, the battle of the wallets.

Comment

These negotiations have jaded me so much that I have a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude towards the purse bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      And why is it 10 days away? It should be this weekend. Those bids should already be filled out and ready to submit. This is ridiculous
                      That would mark 3 months of negotiations for a fight that isn't even that big or that significant...

Comment

Working...
                      X