Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you be watching December 10th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    If you pick sides between HBO/Showtime, are you really a Boxing fan?

I'm watching both.

I'll be watching the Fights in the UK too.
    Same here. I'll be watching both.

Comment

John Molina couldn't even land anything substantial against an immovable Broner let alone a running Crawford. So I'm not going to waste my time on that fight.

Charlo vs Williams fight could produce a potential star.

Comment

I'll be watching Mares vs. Cuellar, Parker vs. Ruiz, and Joshua vs. Molina.

Crawford vs. Molina is trash, as is Beltran vs. whoever he is fighting. And Charlo vs. Williams will probably be a snoozer.

Oh, and the Chavez Jr. fight. I'm hoping he puts on a good performance so we could maybe get Chavez Jr. vs. Ramirez next year, .

Comment

Showtime on TV and HBO on stream. Might look over to the stream if I get a chance but Idk...

Comment

I'm watching both.

I'll be watching the Fights in the UK too.
            What type of argument is this? You only got 1 set of eyes and unless you got a God given gift where you can turn 1 eye one way and the other the other way, how the hell are you supposed to watch two fights at once? And I mean actually watch and pay attention to wtf is going on?

Comment

I'm watching both.

I'll be checking for any other fights out of the U.K.
              Well, you can only watch one live.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I'm gonna be watching fighting all day. I think Parker vs Ruiz is gonna be on at like 3am est or something crazy like that (anyone correct me if I'm wrong cuz I wanna be prepared). Then I think Whyte vs Chisora should be fun in the afternoon + I'm more curious than most in seeing Joshua vs Molina. The Showtime show is the highest priority card for the day for me cuz I really like the J Rock vs Charlo #1 fight that I feel is a toss up, but I do still have interest in Mason Menard & seeing if he can get past Beltran + still mildly interested in seeing Crawford in what should be a showcase fight although Molina is a guy who's capable of surprising a mfer but idk if he's capable of surprising Crawford on HBO so I'll probably be two screening during these shows that will be overlapped (& probably triple screening cuz there is a UFC on to with a couple fights I wanna check out).

So fighting all day Saturday for me with the main event for me being J Rock vs Charlo with Menard vs Beltran probably being my co-main (hope these fights don't conflict with each other).
                good shout right there. I can't say too much about Mernard as of yet, but he looks capable, his knockout of Bernardo was scary. Menard-Beltran could turn out to be a real good style clash.

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                HBO isn't closing out the year they still have hopkins final fight next week.I'm interested in parker vs ruiz.
                It's too bad the Salido-Miura fight fell through bc of injury and the Golovking-Jacobs fight, they could've closed really strong.

Comment

I'll be watching Ruiz-Parker, hopefully after watching colleagues make fools of themselves at my works Christmas do.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    HBO and Showtime are goin head to head to close out the year.

Showtime has 3 titles fights. Cuellar-Mares, Charlo-Williams and Joshua-Molina.

HBO has 2, Crawford-Molina and Parker-Ruiz.

What grabs your attention?
                    I'll watch them all, in parallel if necessary...

Comment

Parker Vs Ruiz Saturday morning on BoxNation. Then SKY Sports from the evening onwards for the Joshua card.

If i stay up for the Amercian fights, i'll go with Crawford Vs Molina as that's on BoxNation. Then try download the Charlo - Williams card on the Sunday morning when i wake up.

Comment

Working...
                      X