Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you be watching December 10th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both .

Comment

I'm gonna be watching fighting all day. I think Parker vs Ruiz is gonna be on at like 3am est or something crazy like that (anyone correct me if I'm wrong cuz I wanna be prepared). Then I think Whyte vs Chisora should be fun in the afternoon + I'm more curious than most in seeing Joshua vs Molina. The Showtime show is the highest priority card for the day for me cuz I really like the J Rock vs Charlo #1 fight that I feel is a toss up, but I do still have interest in Mason Menard & seeing if he can get past Beltran + still mildly interested in seeing Crawford in what should be a showcase fight although Molina is a guy who's capable of surprising a mfer but idk if he's capable of surprising Crawford on HBO so I'll probably be two screening during these shows that will be overlapped (& probably triple screening cuz there is a UFC on to with a couple fights I wanna check out).

So fighting all day Saturday for me with the main event for me being J Rock vs Charlo with Menard vs Beltran probably being my co-main (hope these fights don't conflict with each other).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          the joshua fight is on before them live since its in the uk
          I think showtime will show it too? or at least replay it because Wilder is commentating on that fight for Sho..
          But it should be a card because of Whyte-Chisora for the title of gatekeeper of the HW division..

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            HBO and Showtime are goin head to head to close out the year.

Showtime has 3 titles fights. Cuellar-Mares, Charlo-Williams and Joshua-Molina.

HBO has 2, Crawford-Molina and Parker-Ruiz.

What grabs your attention?
            HBO isn't closing out the year they still have hopkins final fight next week.I'm interested in parker vs ruiz.

Comment

If you pick sides between HBO/Showtime, are you really a Boxing fan?

I'm watching both.

I'll be checking for any other fights out of the U.K.
              Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 12-07-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I'm gonna be watching fighting all day. I think Parker vs Ruiz is gonna be on at like 3am est or something crazy like that (anyone correct me if I'm wrong cuz I wanna be prepared). Then I think Whyte vs Chisora should be fun in the afternoon + I'm more curious than most in seeing Joshua vs Molina. The Showtime show is the highest priority card for the day for me cuz I really like the J Rock vs Charlo #1 fight that I feel is a toss up, but I do still have interest in Mason Menard & seeing if he can get past Beltran + still mildly interested in seeing Crawford in what should be a showcase fight although Molina is a guy who's capable of surprising a mfer but idk if he's capable of surprising Crawford on HBO so I'll probably be two screening during these shows that will be overlapped (& probably triple screening cuz there is a UFC on to with a couple fights I wanna check out).

So fighting all day Saturday for me with the main event for me being J Rock vs Charlo with Menard vs Beltran probably being my co-main (hope these fights don't conflict with each other).

I recon around 7AM ET is when I saw Parker-Takam & it was in the NZ too.. just googled, NZ is around 18hrs ahead compared to EST, so it could be around 4-5 AM ET

Boxrec says it will air on HBO though:

http://boxrec.com/show/741680

Comment

I wont be watching any of the live sadly but these are my top fights on that day:
                  Parker-Ruiz
                  Chisora-Whyte
                  Charlo - J Rock
                  Bud - Molina (its a mismatch but I want to see Bud KO'ing Molina)

Comment

I need to work on Saturday evening so I'll have to wait until I get home at 11:30 PM Pacific time to find videos.

The Parker-Ruiz and Joshua-Molina fights are mismatches, we already know the result of both.

Mares-Cuellar is an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      I need to work on Saturday evening so I'll have to wait until I get home at 11:30 PM Pacific time to find videos.

The Parker-Ruiz and Joshua-Molina fights are mismatches, we already know the result of both.

Mares-Cuellar is an interesting fight.
                      I think this fight will be competitive. But I think the fight to watch will be Charlo-JRock.

Comment

Working...
                      X