Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you be watching December 10th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
    Dereck Chisora Vs. Dillian Whyte is the only fight that matters
    The casuals are sold by the build up right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      Casuals are excited for another carefully matched up American card leave it to the Brits once again to steal the show and to put on the best numbers for PPV's whilst Ward can only do 160k

Comment

Going to watch the card from the UK then definitely the Parker Ruiz fight and the Charlo-williams fight. The rest Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          HBO and Showtime are goin head to head to close out the year.

Showtime has 3 titles fights. Cuellar-Mares, Charlo-Williams and Joshua-Molina.

HBO has 2, Crawford-Molina and Parker-Ruiz.

What grabs your attention?
          Probably HBO, hopefully both aren't on at the exact same time, it's poor scheduling on both sides if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            Casuals? Maybe local in the UK or something.

I don't think casuals anywhere else know Chisora, let alone Whyte.

Heck I don't even know a darn thing about Whyte, to me, he's just a name AJ fans bring up when trying to raise his stock to Fury fans like he's some name opponent, but I always see other Brit fans laughing at those posters and calling him a nobody, and my instincts tell me it's the latter more than the former.

I definitely won't be going out of my way to watch it, that's for sure. If I catch it on somewhere at the time i'll tune in, but won't be upset if I miss it.

Comment

Are whyte-chisora, ruiz parker and Molina Joshua all coming on at the same time

Comment

I'm going with the Parker vs. Ruiz fight. Two young fighters that like to fight mid to close range and looking to put their names in the heavyweight mix. You can't lose with that kind of action.

Comment

I may be going out on Saturday night so I'll DVR both cards and watch them sometime Sunday. Gonna get high as a MF'n kite and toss back brews all day while watching a combination of football and boxing

Comment

I'll try to watch every fight including Chávez Jr one.

Comment

Charlo-Williams and Parker-Ruiz are decent fights.

Crawford-Molina and Joshua-Molina are tune-ups/stay busy fights.

Cuellar-Mares is an interesting make or break fight for both.

Comment

Working...
                      X