Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you be watching December 10th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
    Casuals are excited for another carefully matched up American card leave it to the Brits once again to steal the show and to put on the best numbers for PPV's whilst Ward can only do 160k
    You need to get Ward out of your mouth and move on with your life, the pain I can feel your suffering.

Who cares about ppv figures and fighters bank balances, try and just appreciate closely matched fights I know you're a fan boy of Golden Goose Gennady and prefer for him to carry on facing over matched opponents in glorified mismatches but that mentality is

If you're ever interested in debating competitive action and your biases don't ruin your ability to have a rationale discussion hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Casuals? Maybe local in the UK or something.

I don't think casuals anywhere else know Chisora, let alone Whyte.

Heck I don't even know a darn thing about Whyte, to me, he's just a name AJ fans bring up when trying to raise his stock to Fury fans like he's some name opponent, but I always see other Brit fans laughing at those posters and calling him a nobody, and my instincts tell me it's the latter more than the former.

I definitely won't be going out of my way to watch it, that's for sure. If I catch it on somewhere at the time i'll tune in, but won't be upset if I miss it.
      I think I'll give the entire UK card the miss, I'd like to say I'm interested in Crawford's fight but Im not I'm a huge fan but Molina ? Meh.

I am looking forward to Jrock and Charlo and the pick of the weekends bunch PARKER vs Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        You need to get Ward out of your mouth and move on with your life, the pain I can feel your suffering.

Who cares about ppv figures and fighters bank balances, try and just appreciate closely matched fights I know you're a fan boy of Golden Goose Gennady and prefer for him to carry on facing over matched opponents in glorified mismatches but that mentality is

If you're ever interested in debating competitive action and your biases don't ruin your ability to have a rationale discussion hit me up.
        Come back and talk to me when the Yanks can compete with the British empire of boxing, 160k doesn't cut the mustard what a terrible flop of a PPV event Imagine If we do Anthony Joshua Vs. Wladimir Klitschko or Tyson Fury that will be the biggest PPV event ever in boxing history all thanks to the British empire once again.

Mr.160k is America only hope yet he ducked the only other big PPV name he could have fought with Golovkin lol but doesn't surprise me at all because you can't rob a decision when you're knocked out cold so that's why he ducked GGG.

Us British fighters are like Mexicans we're warriors don't make excuses, maybe Americans can follow than mantra but I'm just being honest with everything I said.... Mr.160k couldn't sell out his own living room.

Comment

Ruiz - Parker and Charlo-Williams.

Huge Ruiz fan and pulling for the upset. Still don't know what Charlo can do and how he handles pressure. Should be interesting.

Comment

I think I'll give the entire UK card the miss, I'd like to say I'm interested in Crawford's fight but Im not I'm a huge fan but Molina ? Meh.

I am looking forward to Jrock and Charlo and the pick of the weekends bunch PARKER vs Ruiz.
            Crawford is just a carefully protected Ameribum, lucky he doesn't fight top 3 P4P fighter Carl Frampton, Carl much more talented and can fight guys his own size but you want to watch TC fight a bum lmfao!!!
            Molina would probably KO someone like Crawford who is nothing more than a diva who runs what PPV number did he do Mr.60k?

YET ANOTHER L!!

Comment

Come back and talk to me when the Yanks can compete with the British empire of boxing, 160k doesn't cut the mustard what a terrible flop of a PPV event Imagine If we do Anthony Joshua Vs. Wladimir Klitschko or Tyson Fury that will be the biggest PPV event ever in boxing history all thanks to the British empire once again.

Mr.160k is America only hope yet he ducked the only other big PPV name he could have fought with Golovkin lol but doesn't surprise me at all because you can't rob a decision when you're knocked out cold so that's why he ducked GGG.

Us British fighters are like Mexicans we're warriors don't make excuses, maybe Americans can follow than mantra but I'm just being honest with everything I said.... Mr.160k couldn't sell out his own living room.
              You're like Mexicans who give up their belts ? I never realised you held Canelo in such high regard.

Like I said in another post only muppets, fan boys and groupies care about their favourite boxers bank accounts.

Andre Ward ducked GGG to face Kovalev right ?

Comment

Crawford is just a carefully protected Ameribum, lucky he doesn't fight top 3 P4P fighter Carl Frampton, Carl much more talented and can fight guys his own size but you want to watch TC fight a bum lmfao!!!
                Molina would probably KO someone like Crawford who is nothing more than a diva who runs what PPV number did he do Mr.60k?

YET ANOTHER L!!
                Postol is infinitely more skilled than Santa Cruz, the guy is a flat footed Mexibum, who is his biggest win lol.

At what point have I said I'm looking forward to watching Crawford this weekend ? Do your homework kid.

Their you go about figures again lol, Crawford Postol was viewed a 50/50 in some circles I was hyped for that fight and was completely unsure Crawford would win let alone romp it.

Carl Frampton with wins over Quigg and Cruz is p4p no.3 in your opinion ? No surprise you hold GGG in such high regard even though his career hasn't any crowning achievements to date, LMFAO.

Comment

Postol is infinitely more skilled than Santa Cruz, the guy is a flat footed Mexibum, who is his biggest win lol.

At what point have I said I'm looking forward to watching Crawford this weekend ? Do your homework kid.

Their you go about figures again lol, Crawford Postol was viewed a 50/50 in some circles I was hyped for that fight and was completely unsure Crawford would win let alone romp it.

Carl Frampton with wins over Quigg and Cruz is p4p no.3 in your opinion ? No surprise you hold GGG in such high regard even though his career hasn't any crowning achievements to date, LMFAO.

Postol Vs Crawford was one of the most disgraceful PPV events to take place this year lol, it was obvious TC was the favourite he's an American with his 0 still there.
                  Crawford is nothing more than a protected American fighter just like Andre Ward.

Comment

Postol Vs Crawford was one of the most disgraceful PPV events to take place this year lol, it was obvious TC was the favourite he's an American with his 0 still there.
                    Crawford is nothing more than a protected American fighter just like Andre Ward.
                    You believe Ward was protected from GGG and put in with Kovalev instead because it was less dangerous and less a risk ?

Comment

Crawford has a resume as good as any active fighter not named Ward, Klitschko, Pacquaio, Kovalev and Hopkins right now, Golden Goose Gennady fan boys are genuinely jealous.

Comment

Working...
                      X