Golovkin has higher standards than any other fighter among fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Lollllll Bull****.
    Yes Larry x is a diehard Floyd fan. I usually don't post too much. But this is a thread I thought ID hang around in. I'm realizing I'm going to have to camp my ass here because these guys will argue without making a valid poi t to the bitter end

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    He is not held at a higher standard. you keep trying to **** on Floyd for fighting Berto in his fair well fight..yet Berto has a better resume and is more accomplished then anyone GGG has ever fought period.
    Brook would ko berto in 4 rou nds.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Lollllll Bull****.
      Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Yes Larry x is a diehard Floyd fan. I usually don't post too much. But this is a thread I thought ID hang around in. I'm realizing I'm going to have to camp my ass here because these guys will argue without making a valid poi t to the bitter end

Brook would ko berto in 4 rou nds.
      What fighter on GGG's resume has a better resume and accomplished more then Berto??

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        What fighter on GGG's resume has a better resume and accomplished more then Berto??
        Brook beats berto in 3 rounds actually not 4. Floyd don't take toughest tests. Floyd just wants too pad his CV out with weakest champs. Floyd would take 18 months off and then would fight an opponent which made people question what's that all about, puzzled about his opponents and choices. But fkoiyd knew what hecwas doing all along. He wanted to beat more weak champions than anyone ever did. Whilst avoiding toughest and most dangerous foes.
        Brook takes toughest tests as he wanted tiotio show hoiw great he was by beating GGG. Floyd's not about that.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 12-09-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Brook bests berto in 3 rounds actually not 4. Floyd don't take toughest tests. Floyd just wants too pad his CV out with weakest champs
          Brook is the weakest and least proven champ at 147 hands down, he has by far the weakest resume...did you sell your account?? because you are posting absolute rubbish..Like i said name one fighter on GGG's resume who has accomplished more then Berto and is more proven...

Comment

• funny thread..

Comment

Brook is the weakest and least proven champ at 147 hands down, he has by far the weakest resume...did you sell your account?? because you are posting absolute rubbish..Like i said name one fighter on GGG's resume who has accomplished more then Berto and is more proven...
              Brook has weaker resume than khan but every expects brook to ko khan. Floyd don't take toughest fights. Doesn't take the fights people want to see

Comment

• Funny to see the dummygraphic talking about "resumes" and literally exposing themselves as being boxrec fans and not actual boxing fans. Can't see and gauge a fighter with their eyes and ignore the facts, just hating to ride with their bias and Agenda. This forum is just a cancerous pile of trash, 90% of the regular decent posters left or just barely go here anymore. Thats what's left is pretty disgusting.

Comment

You wanted to see eubank v ggg. Eubank lost to bjs and then you said what the hell has bjs did that makes him a good win for GGG?
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 12-09-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

All your posts reek of hatred, bias and ******ity. I really feel sorry for you.

Comment

]Brook beats berto in 3 rounds actually not 4. Floyd don't take toughest tests. Floyd just wants too pad his CV out with weakest champs. Floyd would take 18 months off and then would fight an opponent which made people question what's that all about, puzzled about his opponents and choices. But fkoiyd knew what hecwas doing all along. He wanted to beat more weak champions than anyone ever did. Whilst avoiding toughest and most dangerous foes.
                      Brook takes toughest tests as he wanted tiotio show hoiw great he was by beating GGG. Floyd's not about that. Floyd wants to boast stats that nobody cares about
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-09-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X