Golovkin has higher standards than any other fighter among fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
    only one barely good win out of ten.
    If this were true (it isn't), that would still be one more than g string has.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      If this were true (it isn't), that would still be one more than g string has.
      Dude you're an alt. reported. expected to be ban anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        Based on what exactly? and how the hell would Floyd fighting Kell Brook make him great?? man you have to be trolling
        What I'm saying is Floyd don't take toughest fights available if he can help it. Berto doesnt make Floyd great but does Floyd care?
        I suppose beating berto does make Floyd great in all Floyd fans eyes because Floyd will add berto to his gigantic list oif champions he's beat wont he?
        I betcha fkoyd at the start of his career had the goal of beating more champions than anyone, so he could literally cherry pick his way to that goal without ever having to take the toughest tests avaiulable. Trust me if PAC wanted to do that he could have, no problems. But then PAC wouldn't have fought and beat many of the people he did.
        PACs fighting the likes of Bradley x 3 and jmm x4 whilst Floyd dines on Guerrero, Ortiz, and berto.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 12-09-2016, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Based on what exactly? and how the hell would Floyd fighting Kell Brook make him great?? man you have to be trolling
          Dominance in your division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
            Dude you're an alt. reported. expected to be ban anytime soon.
            Sad news dumb azz, I'm no alt so no ban coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              What I'm saying is Floyd don't take toughest fights available if he can help it. Berto doesnt make Floyd great but does Floyd care?
              I suppose beating berto does make Floyd great in all Floyd fans eyes because Floyd will add berto to his gigantic list oif champions he's beat wont he?
              I betcha fkoyd at the start of his career had the goal of beating more champions than anyone, so he could literally cherry pick his way to that goal without ever having to take the toughest tests avaiulable. Trust me if PAC wanted to do that he could have, no problems. But then PAC wouldn't have fought and beat many of the people he did.
              PACs fighting the likes of Bradley x 3 and jmm x4 whilst Floyd dines on Guerrero, Ortiz, and berto.
              so now you are mentioning Manny for some reason?? you are all over the damn place

Comment

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                Thats not what you were saying under banned user name #11. "Marquez is a great win for floyd because hes pound for pound number 2 in boxing."
                what banned user name?

Comment

so now you are mentioning Manny for some reason?? you are all over the damn place
                  To be a reasonable Person you can't have tunnel vision like floyd fans have.

Why are yiou still here. You can't disprove the idea GGG is held to higher standards so why you still chit chatting?
                  GGG has to outbox as well as ko them otherwise he's penalized. Why isn't Floyd penalized if he don't ko fighters when he says he will.? He said he'd ko PAC! Did he?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    To be a reasonable Person you can't have tunnel vision like floyd fans have.

Why are yiou still here. You can't disprove the idea GGG is held to higher standards so why you still chit chatting?
                    GGG has to outbox as well as ko them otherwise he's penalized. Why isn't Floyd penalized if he don't ko fighters when he says he will.? He said he'd ko PAC! Did he?
                    He is not held at a higher standard. you keep trying to **** on Floyd for fighting Berto in his fair well fight..yet Berto has a better resume and is more accomplished then anyone GGG has ever fought period.

Comment

He is not held at a higher standard. you keep trying to **** on Floyd for fighting Berto in his fair well fight..yet Berto has a better resume and is more accomplished then anyone GGG has ever fought period.
                      Lollllll Bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X