No announcement yet.

Golovkin has higher standards than any other fighter among fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    you wanted to see eubank v ggg. Eubank lost to bjs and then you said what the hell has bjs did that makes him a good win for ggg?
    when have i ever gave a damn about eubanks jr? Who the hell has be beaten?

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      when have i ever gave a damn about eubanks jr? Who the hell has be beaten?

All Floyd fans like yourself criticised ggg for fighting Brook rather than eubankni! Don't deny it!

Comment

He is not held at a higher standard. you keep trying to **** on Floyd for fighting Berto in his fair well fight..yet Berto has a better resume and is more accomplished then anyone GGG has ever fought period.
        Is that the same poster is who mad because Money didn't fight GGG? I remember seeing a post awhile ago from him wanting Floyd to challenge himself but not the other guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post
          Is that the same poster is who mad because Money didn't fight GGG? I remember seeing a post awhile ago from him wanting Floyd to challenge himself but not the other guy.
          yep..exact same guy

Comment

All Floyd fans like yourself criticised ggg for fighting Brook rather than eubankni! Don't deny it!
            Bull****!!! both were **** fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              All your posts reek of hatred, bias and stupidity. I really feel sorry for you.
              champs at 147

Thurman-WBA
              Pacquiao-WBO
              Garcia-WBA
              Brook-IBF

NOW TELL ME WHICH ONE HAS THE WORST RESUME

Comment

]Brook beats berto in 3 rounds actually not 4. Floyd don't take toughest tests. Floyd just wants too pad his CV out with weakest champs. Floyd would take 18 months off and then would fight an opponent which made people question what's that all about, puzzled about his opponents and choices. But fkoiyd knew what hecwas doing all along. He wanted to beat more weak champions than anyone ever did. Whilst avoiding toughest and most dangerous foes.
                Brook takes toughest tests as he wanted tiotio show hoiw great he was by beating GGG. Floyd's not about that. Floyd wants to boast stats that nobody cares about
                Brook is known for only fighting IBF mandatories and was mocked and laughed at for it..now all the sudden he fights GGG posters liek you wanna act like he has some great resume...wow

Comment

Brook is known for only fighting IBF mandatories and was mocked and laughed at for it..now all the sudden he fights GGG posters liek you wanna act like he has some great resume...wow
                  Why u keep talking resume? Brook might have weaker resume than PAC or Garcia. But he was expected to do better than Garcia or PAC would against ggg. Brooks resume is weak as he is ducked just like ggg is. Floyd ducked the test

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  champs at 147

Thurman-WBA
                  Pacquiao-WBO
                  Garcia-WBA
                  Brook-IBF

NOW TELL ME WHICH ONE HAS THE WORST RESUME
                  You can have a weak resume but be considered a better fighter. So stop mentioning Brooks resume. Brook has no control over duckers. Brook can't help that Floyd ducked him

Comment

Why u keep talking resume? Brook might have weaker resume than PAC or Garcia. But he was expected to do better than Garcia or PAC would against ggg. Brooks resume is weak as he is ducked just like ggg is. Floyd ducked the test

No he wasnt...he was expected to get beat up and stopped
                    You can have a weak resume but be considered a better fighter. So stop mentioning Brooks resume. Brook has no control over duckers. Brook can't help that Floyd ducked him
                    who ducked Brook besides Khan??? and why do you keep saying Floyd ducked him?? when did that happen?? post a link please

Comment

who ducked Brook besides Khan??? and why do you keep saying Floyd ducked him?? when did that happen?? post a link please
                      Why u saying Khan ducked brook? Brook wanted Floyd real bad. Floyd wanted berto. If it looks like a duck. Probably is a duck.
                      The only reason Brook hasn't fought Floyd isn't because of Brook.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-09-2016, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X