Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield, Barrera, Tapia Officially Announced For IBHOF Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    nah but maybe I'll come up with some cool boxing user name like you (even though in real life you're probably just a fruit vendor on the highway) and intimidate him that way.
    Yes try, maybe you'll come up with a username like mine, I doubt it tho. It takes creativity, and a lil of brain..from what I see you seem to lack both. Lmao a fruit vendor, well FYI I'm afraid me and you don't have the same jobs, but if you do do that, its OK, any job is good as long as you do it.. But just because daddy was a fruit vendor and he passed on to you his job, doesn't mean we all are fruit vendors here , dont try to reflect your life on others, don't be ashamed tho, work is work...the only thing you should be ashamed of is your stupidity and weak as comebacks, those are sad...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      right, but nobody can see through your anti-Mayweather agenda..... right, pacstain?
      Lou finished owning you huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
        Lou finished owning you huh?

only a very small child would admire/respect that fkn tool LMAO

not surprised to hear that he is your hero

what hurt worse.....

1) Marquez, decapitating Pacquiao?
        2) Floyd, outclassing Pacquiao?
        3) Golovkin, blatantly ducking Andre Ward?
        4) Ward, beating Kovalev?

cry quietly b1tch, nobody wants to hear your whining

Comment

does crying online, really make L's disappear ?

Comment

Mr Objectivity.....

..... how will lil'G make the HOF by ducking Ward, Lara, Mora, Cotto, Canelo, Jacobs, and likely Saunders as well..... ?

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Yes try, maybe you'll come up with a username like mine, I doubt it tho. It takes creativity, and a lil of brain..from what I see you seem to lack both. Lmao a fruit vendor, well FYI I'm afraid me and you don't have the same jobs, but if you do do that, its OK, any job is good as long as you do it.. But just because daddy was a fruit vendor and he passed on to you his job, doesn't mean we all are fruit vendors here , dont try to reflect your life on others, don't be ashamed tho, work is work...the only thing you should be ashamed of is your stupidity and weak as comebacks, those are sad...
              the fact that you wrote an entire essay (full of multiple grammatical errors) in response to my brief comment just shows what kind of a simpleton you are. You say my comeback was weak and you have creativity but in short you just replied .. Nooo, I'm not a fruit vendor, you are! Clearly you're a 12 yr old b***h.
              Last edited by rrayvez; 12-07-2016, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Great class.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  only a very small child would admire/respect that fkn tool LMAO

not surprised to hear that he is your hero
                  what hurt worse.....

1) Marquez, decapitating Pacquiao?
                  2) Floyd, outclassing Pacquiao?
                  3) Golovkin, blatantly ducking Andre Ward?
                  4) Ward, beating Kovalev?

cry quietly b1tch, nobody wants to hear your whining

Marquez KTFO pacq was great. live by the sword die by the sword as i always say. no biggie Im a boxing fan not a fanboy.

I actually predicted floyd to beat past past prime pac. Was quite surprised he wasnt dominating him like a past prime gatti to tell you the truth. PAC was right for the chrry picking.

It hurt you doesnt it? Knowing deep inside Ward is on the way to be an ATG great cherry picker if he continues his wayward ways.

He is called "son of gift" for a reason.
                  Last edited by Mr. Objectivity; 12-07-2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Marquez KTFO pacq was great. live by the sword die by the sword as i always say. no biggie Im a boxing fan not a fanboy.

I actually predicted floyd to beat past past prime pac. Was quite surprised he wasnt dominating him like a past prime gatti to tell you the truth. PAC was right for the chrry picking.

It hurt you doesnt it? Knowing deep inside Ward is on the way to be an ATG great cherry picker if he continues his wayward ways.

excellent, it is great to hear that you enjoyed watching Pac get embarrassed by Marquez, and then by Mayweather..... I enjoyed those moments as well.....

..... Marquez has always had Pacquiao's number, and any knowledgeable observer knew that Manny was never going to beat Floyd..... not back in 2010, and not now..... even with a bat LMAO

..... but, one thing does confuse me..... how does you bashing the future first-ballot-HOF'er Andre Ward, erase the ugly stain that Hypekin created when he ducked Ward, Lara, Mora, Cotto, Canelo, Jacobs, and likely Saunders as well..... ?

Comment

your guy ducked Sergio fkn Mora LMAO..... and yet, you think he would have stepped in the ring with Andre fkn Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X