Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: F*** Mayweather's Manager, I Hold All The Numbers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly doubt this guy will box, not with Dana White having him on a leash. Floyd is his own boss, Conor can not say the same. Even if he does ever box once he faces a credible opponent he will get schooled amd run back to the UFC

Comment

Conor McGregor..........Always fails to think before he speaks.

What's sad to me...........is people will actually believe that statement.

Comment

LMAO!! I love it lol, Conor has taken over boxing now too. I'm a Golovkin fan but I am a bigger Conor fan due to his attitude and trash talking. Love what he represents. WAR MCGREGOR!!!! Little floyd is dead scared of this fight lol, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by commonsense View Post
          Mayweather has sold a total of just over 19m over 15 events. Average PPV - 1.2m

Mcgregor has sold a total of 7m over 5 events. Average PPV - 1.4m

Conor will have eclipsed Floyd's total long before he turns 39.
          Don't see where it says Conor has a better average.

Mayweather's been on PPV a million times.

3 highest selling PPV's - Mayweather

Mayweather has eclipsed 2 million 3 times and 4 Millon once.

McGregor hasn't even hit 1.5 million a number Mayweather has beaten on 5 seperate occasions.

"I hold all the numbers"

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            I know you are ready to always swallow Floyd without looking - but Floyd has been leaking fake information about the Conor fight happening and calling out Conor - Floyd has been using Conor's name to remain relevant because Maywearher Promotions is a complete joke and no one can even name one fighter signed.

Floyd did this same thing with Pacquiao - use someone else's name for attention when he has nothing going for him.. Conor is international and Floyd is a local Vegas fighter who's hardly left the state let alone the country.
            And Floyd was still the highest paid athlete from 2015! Must be nice to not have to leave your state for that. Hating ass bum

Comment

10 years from now when Floyd is 50, cats will still be calling him out

Comment

Connor doesn't have any numbers; UFC does. He doesn't own those numbers, he doesn't get a cut from the promotion he didn't put in to make the fight happen so he can't claim numbers.

On another note, he was screaming about that license like he won something. Its not a person on this forum who can't go get a boxing license right now. That's not the greatest achievement in the world to get one

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                  LMAO!! I love it lol, Conor has taken over boxing now too. I'm a Golovkin fan but I am a bigger Conor fan due to his attitude and trash talking. Love what he represents. WAR MCGREGOR!!!! Little floyd is dead scared of this fight lol, damn.
                  Yep. That seems about right

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Don't see where it says Conor has a better average.

Mayweather's been on PPV a million times.

3 highest selling PPV's - Mayweather

Mayweather has eclipsed 2 million 3 times and 4 Millon once.

McGregor hasn't even hit 1.5 million a number Mayweather has beaten on 5 seperate occasions.

"I hold all the numbers"
                    Not that I think any of this stuff is important, but Conor is pulling his numbers with a sport that's in its infancy.

Comment

The build up alone would be worth it. Wonder how much Floyd can take from Conor. Conor has a knack for getting his opponents to believe his opinion of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X